Epon Blades

golf 37

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they should be for sale before the year end

Epon Japan has asked that the picture of the blade not be posted. We have had the pictures for a few weeks but have abided by their request to not go public with the pics. We will post pictures once Epon gives us the green light to release to the public. Though since it's already been posted twice here by our fellow UK members the cats probably already out of the bag. (^_^) Thanks for understanding.

Having seen the pictures....

These babies are going to be the hottest selling blades in a long time.

Move over everyone else, theirs a new blade in town.

Having seen the pictures....

These babies are going to be the hottest selling blades in a long time.

Move over everyone else, theirs a new blade in town.

I take it you're getting a set? (^_^)

I take it you're getting a set? (^_^)

No doubt!! Even if it's just to look at and admire. :atsg_smilie_roll:

Will we be able to get these "head only?"

I know I'm going to want the KB Tour shafts.

No doubt!! Even if it's just to look at and admire. :atsg_smilie_roll:

Will we be able to get these "head only?"

I know I'm going to want the KB Tour shafts.

Epon now offers KB Tour Shafts!

Any word on the muscle back irons?

That's fantastic news. I'm very interested in their new smoke black color in their wedge models and I contacted the company to see if they might offer their regular irons in that as well and was told they're planning for it next year.

Chris, might you know if the new blades will offer different finish options as well much like their wedges?

Yes late November retail release.

Isn't the new Epon blade and muscle back one and the same, or are they releasing two different irons??

I've always considered them to be the same. (blade-muscle back)

The blade and the muscle back are one in the same. I can't see why they wouldn't have custom finishes like the AF-301, I'm pretty sure they will. We'll be getting a demo set real soon. (^_^)

Chris, will we be able to order a combo set from Epon? I don't want to change anything about my current AF301's, but would like a new custom set to include a mix of 301 and blade short irons. Possible?

Brian

Chris, will we be able to order a combo set from Epon? I don't want to change anything about my current AF301's, but would like a new custom set to include a mix of 301 and blade short irons. Possible?

Brian

Yes that isn't a problem at all.

I have no time for speculatoin it is lot of new item on market why wating so long after relize ?

I'm sorry sir can you please rephrase that?

The AFTOUR has not been released yet. Look forward to late November.

I'm very happy to hear this option is now available.

Great, Chris.

Can I order a combo set - now that the blades are coming. Have been waiting for 6+ months on these Epon MB blades - being ready to order a set from you Chris.

I think I might go - AF-301 5-6-7 and AF-101 MB 8-9-PW -all done with KBS Tour Taper shafts :tsg_smilie_surprise:

Finally I will get my set of Epon's - will order the combo set in golden satin nickel dull finish :tsg_smiley_heart:

Based on the pics I've seen (can't post link to this - but do a search on Google and know a guy who can translate Japanese, and you will find the pics) - it really looks like a smooth blade-MB with some High tech built into the backside of the head, but still done in a way that makes it beautiful to have in your bag and awesome to strike the ball with :atsg_smilie_roll:

I once was hooked on Miura & Mizuno, but I think Epon MB's will change that now :tsg_smiley_putter2:

• 2 weeks later...

Gocchin, can't say you didn't try. :)

and... they look GREAT!!!

can't wait to see the out of the bag pics. :tsg_smilie_laugh:

if they are all over the japanese blogs, why not here? shouldn't they be posted here first? else, how can we maintain our reputation of being the place to go for any information on japan clubs....

if they are all over the japanese blogs, why not here? shouldn't they be posted here first? else, how can we maintain our reputation of being the place to go for any information on japan clubs....

Where did you hear about the Epon AFTour? TSG of course and almost half a year ago. :tsg_smiley_drool:

That Japanese Blog is a JPGA Players who is sponsored by EPON. The images are of his actual bag, he is a close friend of the company I believe.

We had the images and others over a month ago but the pics themselves are not to TSG's standard.