Cobra 23* DWS Baffler w/stock aldila NV

Epon 301 1150gh tour stiff

Epon 208 KGX wedges 52 58 Gold 1150gh tour stiff

Yes! Calli-F and the Bettinardi Tour JAM Black putter

The Driver

The Iorns

The Wedges

The putter

I sold alot of stuff from my WITB post last year. I had to update. Especially my new putter. Enjoy!

Edited by xchangmanx

You forgot to mention your backup bag and all the other clubs in your collection! (^_^)

Lets see more pics!

Appreciate the compliments guys.

Just got my new SC putter in today, so I decided to take more pics.

Here is the backup bag which I have been kinda using every now and then; R7 forged irons and 208 kgx wedges satin w/Tour ad 75s and the Technity 460 driver w/the rombax shaft

My other bag; Mizuno MP-60s w/1150s 4-pw and 3 iron MP-57 1150s

Ima wedge guy these are my JDM wedges;

208 kgxs shafted w/the 1150s; the 208satins are up w/in the R7 forged bag shafted w/Tour ad-75s. (top pic is w/out flash and bottom is w/flash)

TR wedge black gold x

Yamahas 52 58 950s this is just a pic of the 52 new

I have seida tour wedges 56 bent to 55 and a custom 60. Both w/Black gold stiff (Pic is of the 60's face mill which Tourspecgolfer had done for me) I believe the normal mill is only a single pass w/almost no mill on the score line area of the face.

Tourstage Xwedges 53 59 shafted w/ x100 stiff 06 version. Personally, these are my favorite wedges ever; I feels creamy when I go through the ground, the ball really spins on this wedge, more than any of my wedges. (More than my Seida Tour) The feel, design and finish all suite my wedge eye. I rarely use them because I don't have a spare set, so this set is like my Turtlebay/Midpac wedge set as they only get played on the resort conditions. I wish I'd bought a spare set when TSG had them on sale.

Miura I have many Miura wedge sets, but I choose not to play them anymore, as I enjoy playing my new wedges.

Shafts; I play graphite in all the woods, I used to play steel, but the change to GD has been toooo positive. I've had the

Romabx 7x07 (460ZR)

Roddio 6ba (TS GR 460)

GD YS7 (superquad)

GD T AD QT (460ZR)

GD T AD MD 7(AF101)

Diamana Black (TS 445)

Diamana White (460 Craft)

GD T AD85 (zoom utility)

GD AD 75s (208s)

Fuji 757x (Titleist 905r)

If there aren't pics of the driver that means I sold it or a friend is using it.

In the irons I play all steel; NS 1150GH tour stiff in the epon 301s and the MP60s, while the 950s stiff are in the R7 forged. I'm playing the heavier 1150s this season.

Lastly putter just came in today SC at 33" custom 4.5 loft w/70 lie

I'm not planning on buying a utility, cause the 2 year old cobra has gotten me many birdie and eagle opportunities I just can't see taking it out of the bag.

I never really go higher than a 5 iron for par 3s as my 5 iron carry is around 210; here in hawaii, there aren't many long par 3s. But I wanted to try out that zoom w/a GD shaft. I picked up a 3driving 220i and ordered a tour ad85 shaft and I've been able to hit the knock down shot w/ease on the 200+ par3s. Great shot addition to the bag.

I'm currently using a Titleist 906f4 15.5 w/the a ys FW. I'll prolly wait till the George spirits line FWs are released to p/u a JDM 3 wood, if not a technity.

Thanks for looking

Man, those are a couple of great bags :tsg_smilie_love:

Well done!!

Edited by Jack lives here

Yea the distance thing is a problem for me. Hence, my lack there of long irons. I used to use a TM RAC set I bought off the shelf when they dropped last year to 399.99. That head IMHO is harder to hit that an MP60, its soooo fat and frames the ball tooooo much. Anyway, on good shots the 3 iron w/stock shaft would go about 240-250 and worse I couldn't control the hook w/my release.

I don't play that much tournys so I just left the "inaccurate" 2, 3, and 4 irons out of the bag. The 5 iron is prolly my longest iron and I can still hit a pfade for a good 190 - 200. Carrying 210 is a high draw for me.

But the newest and most exciting addition to my bag is the Zoom 3 utility 220i 20* shafted and pured w/Tour AD 85. The long par threes, though few on oahu, (+200) are easy w/this club. What w/the trade winds, the zoom has brought a nice shot to my bag; the knockdown. To reach 200 w/my 5 iron into the wind is very hard. My 200 shot w/5 is a sky draw, hitting that into the wind here would be like 160-170. This is where the 220i 3 comes in. Stingers and knockdowns are all this club sees on the long par 3s. The coolest thing is how the ball stops on the green after hitting that low shot, one bounce and the ball sits. I could never do this w/my normal 3 iron.

The long game is still my worst aspect, I'm still tryin to figure it out... I'll prolly be working on this for the rest of my life for that matter. lol

I ultimate goal is to sky my old ben hogan apex 1 iron on to a green from a long approach.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Pink Bomber.

Epon EMB w/Rombax 6x07 stiff @ 45" D3 spined.

Added this driver about 3 months back. Been playing this driver along w/the AF101 w/MD7.

Great length, great height, and very straight.

Shaft=I was going way left w/the stock shaft, but still no hooks, ball was very playable even on bad shots. After I made the Rombax change, I felt like I could really go at it... Way hevier, the club just felt stable and solid. Feel is 10x better than my friends Nike sumo w/diamana blue, soft yet solid. Mid shaft is very soft smooth. Sweet spot shots take off w/great Ball speed, conviction and intimidation. Face does not close at all, in fact I can pull through hard w/confidence and hit that straight ball w/ease. Power fade more than draw is consistent w/this combo for me. Spined before install cut to 45"total length D3 SW w/some tape added to the butt.

On Vector, it goes mid high for me w/around 2550-2600rpm @ 13.6* w/cally ix w/ss of 112 avg i can get a solid 290 w/alot of roll. EMB w/pink rombax 3-5 mph less ball speed than my MD7 on the AF101, but way straighter.

True=I let anyone who is interested hit my clubs, while playing the afternoons, 3 guys I met while playing twilite offered me straight cash for this club after they hit a couple balls. 1 guy even offered me his new tour burner w/the matrix shaft he custom ordered from an online shop. Said he paid over 500 for it.... I referred him to this forum, but I haven't seen his screen name join up....

What started out at as a "ah I never seen that weird looking driver before, I use the Burner series!" turned into a "Wow!! That pink shafted obscenely loud driver is freekin awesome, where can I get one?!"

Good investment for a good fun time off the TEE.

T

Edited by xchangmanx

The Pink Bomber.

Epon EMB w/Rombax 6x07 stiff @ 45" D3 spined.

Added this driver about 3 months back. Been playing this driver along w/the AF101 w/MD7.

Great length, great height, and very straight.

Shaft=I was going way left w/the stock shaft, but still no hooks, ball was very playable even on bad shots. After I made the Rombax change, I felt like I could really go at it... Way hevier, the club just felt stable and solid. Feel is 10x better than my friends Nike sumo w/diamana blue, soft yet solid. Mid shaft is very soft smooth. Sweet spot shots take off w/great Ball speed, conviction and intimidation. Face does not close at all, in fact I can pull through hard w/confidence and hit that straight ball w/ease. Power fade more than draw is consistent w/this combo for me. Spined before install cut to 45"total length D3 SW w/some tape added to the butt.

On Vector, it goes mid high for me w/around 2550-2600rpm w/cally ix w/ss of 112 avg i can get a solid 290 w/alot of roll. EMB w/pink rombax 3-5 mph less ball speed than my MD7 on the AF101, but way straighter.

True=I let anyone who is interested hit my clubs, while playing the afternoons, 3 guys I met while playing twilite offered me straight cash for this club after they hit a couple balls. 1 guy even offered me his new tour burner w/the matrix shaft he custom ordered from an online shop. Said he paid over 500 for it.... I referred him to this forum, but I haven't seen his screen name join up....

What started out at as a "ah I never seen that weird looking driver before, I use the Burner series!" turned into a "Wow!! That pink shafted obscenely loud driver is freekin awesome, where can I get one?!"

Good investment for a good fun time off the TEE.

T

Man, I have to say that pink shaft is pretty cool!! :tsg_smilie_love: