It already bugs me off how people take advantage of the "tour issue" label (when the product is not) and try and sell clubs for 4 times what they are worth, especially Japanese products where tour issue has really not much meaning.

Lately on eBay I've seen people passing off products from Japan as tour or prototypes not sold anywhere, just cause it's not available in the US... like the Titleist Japan headcovers which sell for 29.50 and 27.50 in the pro shop. These so called prototypes went retail last year. Guys have them on ebay for $80-135.00 each and they've actually sold a few... Unbelievable. :atsg_smilie_roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Titleist-JAPAN-Tou...1QQcmdZViewItem

feel like contacting the guy who bought two of them and let him know he's been.....

faked out??? Direct him to the tourspec pro shop....

I love the description:

This auction is for a BRAND NEW Titleist Tour JAPAN proto headcover. It is white and will cover any driver on the market. These are not for sale in the world anywhere and only available to some Titleist sponsered players.Thanks and good luck!!!

I'm with you on this one T

• 2 weeks later...
Try living here in the UK.

Epon AF301 -----------3- pw costs £1250/ $2500

Miura CB202-----------3-pw costs £1250/$2500

Which of the two brands make the finest equipment?

Thanks

Holy cow! I lived in England for 10 years....lucky I haven't taken up golf then :tsg_smiley_crazy:

-Keng

Well Keng if you havent taken up golf how come your a member of this forum?

That '10 years' could be 20 years ago and he did say 'then.' :tsg_smiley_crazy:

• 3 weeks later...