When Can We start Ordering?

BMWM6

Anyone know the schedule?

Anyone know the schedule?

GS will be in the pro shop any day now as we're just finalizing details and availability... (^_^)

No.. he plays for Man U now.. eh.. nvm..

Interesting tidbits regarding the brand... Too bad, the black VK's suited my eye. Well, at least we have GS to look forward to.

FYI Guys, the GS product in the proshop are 1st Run Prototypes that should go up in Value as most of Takei's original designs do. We don't have very much stock and they should hit the ground in about 7-10 days.

gswedgelarge.jpg

I also am interested in the MB and CB irons. Better than epon? or paying for the name? The CBs look delicious.

Edited by xchangmanx

Are they quad forged or double forged ?

• 2 weeks later...

No one has tried them because they are not out yet.

Set to ship to TSG this Wednesday and we are very excited to get many of these pre orders off our back.

In regards to double or quad forged that information is top secret, as is the name of the foundry in Japan.

To answer WMC's question, Many Proto's were made some in 1005, 1010, and some even in Jyuntetsu! but the pro's unanimously desired the 1020C for better feel. Another thing too is I can find 1045 steel that is way softer than 1005 if the annealing process is done differently. Also keep in mind you are purchasing an original designed product not pre made blanks.

just curious as to anyone who picked up a putter what their thoughts are?

it is taking all my energy not to grab a GS-02 in black night...

so any mini reviews out there?

Me too! I want to get either a GS-01 or GS-02 but I want to see the finishes AND the cavity part before I pull the trigger.

just curious as to anyone who picked up a putter what their thoughts are?

it is taking all my energy not to grab a GS-02 in black night...

so any mini reviews out there?

Our shipment of product is in the air now, to be honest the cavity area is not the most pretty the GS version has a couple of screws next to the logo.

The GT series looks perfect with no screws.

The cool thing is how these putters frame the ball, I would have never thought about how a line going down the top line keeps you from opening and closing the face.

Chris,

i see the GS series is made in Japan, while the GT series is made in taiwan?? any reason for this...

FYI, George Spirits website has been up since late June.

www.georgespirits.com

Again, congrats to Mr.Takei.

All his clubs looks absolutely amazing.