Doc's 08 WITB

clevelaand

Have never considered just a bag of one brand but after seeing the G-Field clubs, I went on a search to fill an entire set-up. I knew that would be practically impossible because the company went out of business and the GFT drivers and the G-Field bags were not available. But, lo and behold, after much patience, ebay came through with the driver and bag. So. check out my new bag full of G-Fields.

1. GFT 8.5* driver with an MFS woven stiff shaft.

2. GFT 15* three wood with a Graphite Design stiff shaft.

3. Forged NC-1, 3-pw, irons shafted with Grafalloy Graphite Prologic stiff shafts.

4. Gauge Design 4th anniversary 52* and 56* wedges.

5. Gauge Design GAA3 putter.

6. And of course, the great looking G-Field black and white staff bag to put the clubs in.

The one club I am missing is a 60* Gauge Design wedge. Have not been able to find that yet. And would be even better if I could find some GFT wedges, I know they were made.

Edited by The Doc

How's the G-Field driver go for you?? It looks like a beauty!!

The driver works very well for me. I guess the GFT driver had issues with performance but for me it feels great and is about as long as my TourStage 460 X-Drive. I did put a high quality shaft in it, a MFS woven HT, and that probably makes a big difference.

Doc

• 2 months later...