WTB - FORGIVING FORGINGS... SCRATCH, EPON, FOURTEEN

lynxster

HI I 'M LOOKING FOR A SET I CAN HIT WITHOUT GIVING UP FEEL, SO IF YOU HAVE A SET OF THE FOLLOWING I'M WILLING TO LISTEN. THE LIST REFLECTS MY PREFERENCE.

SCRATCH EZ-1

FOURTEEN 550 FORGED

EPON AF-701

PRGR is3 500 BL

PRGR is3 501

Taylormade Japan R7 XR Forged

ONOFF Irons PLUS

I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA. BTW I HAVE A SWEET SET OF STICKS LISTED IN THE USDM BST

I have a set of mint Fourteen TC-1000 forged cavities, s200 shafts, 1/2" long, upright. Very forgiving, soft cavities.

Let me know if you would like to see pics. I haven't listed these anywhere yet.

Cheers

Darren

HI I 'M LOOKING FOR A SET I CAN HIT WITHOUT GIVING UP FEEL, SO IF YOU HAVE A SET OF THE FOLLOWING I'M WILLING TO LISTEN. THE LIST REFLECTS MY PREFERENCE.

SCRATCH EZ-1

FOURTEEN 550 FORGED

EPON AF-701

PRGR is3 500 BL

PRGR is3 501

ONOFF Irons PLUS

I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA. BTW I HAVE A SWEET SET OF STICKS LISTED IN THE USDM BST

SCRATCH EZ-1

FOURTEEN 550 FORGED

EPON AF-701

PRGR is3 500 BL

PRGR is3 501

ONOFF Irons PLUS

Hi,

I have a very good condition combo Scratch set of 4-5I in Ez1, 6-9I in Ar-1 and also JLM 53 and 60* wedges. All heads only. Do let me know if interested and I can email pics to you as well.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

are you still looking for a set of irons? i have a new set of scratch ez1 irons,

3 thru pw shafted with Accra tour steel 5.5 shafts and custom ferrules. I got these because i wanted more forgivenss. I did play nine holes with them but even though they are awesome feeling and hit great, i just prefer a more compact head than these. as new condition. let me know if interested and i can send pics. thanks