The new Casio EX-F1... only 6 megapixels but full 1080i at 60 frames per second. As well as super slo motion mode with 300fps, 600fps and 1200fps capabilities....

Check out the camera filming a golf swing in 300fps on Inpakuto.

http://www.inpakuto.com/index.php?option=c...ra-1200FPS.html

The new Casio EX-F1... only 6 megapixels but full 1080i at 60 frames per second. As well as super slo motion mode with 300fps, 600fps and 1200fps capabilities....

Check out the camera filming a golf swing in 300fps on Inpakuto.

http://www.inpakuto.com/index.php?option=c...ra-1200FPS.html

Thats the same one I want!

• 1 month later...

So T,

did you ever get this camera?

I did; and its phenomenal. Got it for pics of my kids' hockey and skating lives but also took it to Alaska recently as well. Just a great camera. You can take pics, then switch to video at a touch of button instantly. Also filmed in 1200 fps and its just unreal.

The pic quality is amazing as well. After taking a shot, you can even zoom in on what you just shot and get an even closer view. I've never really seen anything like it before. Very happy with its performance.

So T,

did you ever get this camera?

I did; and its phenomenal. Got it for pics of my kids' hockey and skating lives but also took it to Alaska recently as well. Just a great camera. You can take pics, then switch to video at a touch of button instantly. Also filmed in 1200 fps and its just unreal.

The pic quality is amazing as well. After taking a shot, you can even zoom in on what you just shot and get an even closer view. I've never really seen anything like it before. Very happy with its performance.

I got it also, my only tiff with it is that 1200 fps shoots a cropped image.