WTB: Epon 701 irons

igibliss

Looking for a set of Epon 701's in very good condition. Does not have to be in pristine condition but need to be free from any major dings, nicks, gouges, etc. Shaft preference is Nippon 1050 Stiff, KB Tour 5.5's. Shoot me a pm if you got something.

*updated - in the mood for a new set of sticks... pm me with what you guys got. does not have to be only the af 701's. thanks!!!

Edited by igibliss

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Looking for a set of Epon 701's in very good condition. Does not have to be in pristine condition but need to be free from any major dings, nicks, gouges, etc. Shaft preference is Nippon 1050 Stiff, KB Tour 5.5's. Shoot me a pm if you got something.

*updated - in the mood for a new set of sticks... pm me with what you guys got. does not have to be only the af 701's. thanks!!!

[/quote I have a set of Epon 701s mint condition 5-P and a 52* and 60* 208KGX wedges that will be up for sale in a couple of weeks. They have Nippon 1150 tour x shafts. My other sets of irons are in the shop and i am playing in a couple of tournaments before i get my other irons back. Dont be worried about the shafts, they dont really play that stiff. I could possibly consider a trade, tell me what you have. I am definately looking for a Tour Stage X-Drive 10.5* loft mintcondition. Would prefer head only, i have a few new shafts that i use that i use that would be great in this head. Thanks ----- Craig

• 5 months later...