64/65* forged wedges

Spoon

guys would like to experiment with a super lob wdge i know some tour players have had success with these, im only using a 57 but wanted to experiment with a more than 60 wedge. can anyone recommend a good one? i only will consider a japanese forged one. thanks

Be sure and wear a face mask so you don't knock your teeth out when you launch one straight up.... :)

There were some XXIO Forged from before that were 64* but off the top of my head I cannot think of a Japan forged one except for the Callaway X Forged at the moment.

This is not Japanese either but you might consider a scratch 64, I use one and there pretty nice, they use 1018 carbon steel to, just a thought.

i have several scratch wedges but not aware they had a 64*. i have heard of feel golf and the 73 wedge but that may be too much for my needs:)

Just saw where the Titleist Vokey line will be offering a 64 degree this year, maybe that is worth checking out.

thanks will wait for that one