PiC's! of the Miura Custom Finish MB5003

TourSpecGolfer

What is the cost upgrade, if any, to do the black or the plain chrome?

Digging that satin finish the best still.

I have not hit the black finish but it is the one that intrigues me most. Chrome and Satin will feel the same because it is a plating, but the black should feel softer. Sometimes a plating can feel softer than raw depending on the amount of nickel or copper contains.

I have not hit the black finish but it is the one that intrigues me most. Chrome and Satin will feel the same because it is a plating, but the black should feel softer. Sometimes a plating can feel softer than raw depending on the amount of nickel or copper contains.

I could get very used to the black color as well. It really looks sweet.

Chris, I see by your sig that these MB5003's are still in your bag. They must be very solid irons to still be holding the top spot in your bag!

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I own all 3 sets.

The black in the picture looks glossy, but it is actually more of a matte finish. Shafted it with NS PRO 999GH and looks great.

The dark chrome doesn't look that dark, and is quite subtle. More like a metallic chrome, something that you see on one of those old, high quality Cadillac chrome bumpers.

From a visual standpoint, I like both finish better than the Satin finish. The dark chrome finish looks like it will get beat up with play.

How durable will the black finish be on these great looking Miura Giken heads ?

I'm thinking of getting a set of these or the upcoming Epon AF-Tour blades :tsg_smiley_putter2::tsg_smiley_wiz: