Miura 1957 Series MP-006

She's a beauty!!

Are you gaming your new toy, or is it just for the collection?

• 3 months later...
She's my new gamer! We'll see how she performs after the honeymoon period...

I'm curious how you like your Miura putter. Would greatly appreciate a mini review of the putter :)

• 2 months later...

nice pics...

• 2 months later...
I'm curious how you like your Miura putter. Would greatly appreciate a mini review of the putter :)

I'd like to know too...been thinkin of getting one

• 2 weeks later...
I too want to know how it plays on the course! Besides being freaking beautiful, I'd love to know how it rolls, how the weight feels in your hand, and how straight it stays through impact.

The clubhead is 370 grams and it feels very balanced in a 32 inch shaft. (There is a 350 gram version of the head which would probably feel better in a longer length shaft.)

Regarding feel in general, there's still a nice "click" at contact but the ball feels like it just melts off the face (and not in the mushy polymer insert way).

The Miura is definitely a precision putter...not forgiving at all. Just a few millimeters off the sweet spot and the club lets you know right away by way of feel(the ball also lets you know by being short of the target). However the clubhead is stable through impact; it does not twist, even on an off center hit.

All and all though, I expect that this club will be my gamer for quite some time.