any info will be appreciated

mojo2W

Sure, I can tell you about it....

They are completely worthless and don't Putt well at all.... so you should just send it to me so you don't have to worry about it. :tsg_smilie_surprise:

Well... actually Gocchin will have some information about this Putter. I know I tried to get one from Gold's about a year a go. They were sold out and I was told their would not be any more made. They are as much of a Collectors piece as anything.

They are completely worthless and don't Putt well at all.... so you should just send it to me so you don't have to worry about it. :tsg_smilie_surprise:

Sure , idrive...I will send it to you if you want. but you need to cover the shipping cost, since I am living in the Mars, and will cost you half mils via Space Shuttle Express.... :atsg_smilie_roll:

Thanks anyway....

Hi Mojo,

It is the same putter as the Golds Mallet but DWD ordered 25 pcs with their logo and text written on the bottom.

If I got it I would change the finish + paint fill , add PZ milling and tungsten work.

As C said it's pretty much a M401 Gold's Mallet made for DWD. DWD and Gold's Factory have a good relationship and Sasaya-san frequently makes DWD specifict putters using Gold's models. They are always limited in number so nice to have. That specific model is a 340g head with Teflon black finish. I may add weights but I'd keep the face the same because pz milling would wipe off that dragon and you don't want to do that. (^_^)

thanks gocchin...

I have the same idea...except...I may change the length 34" to 35" then SW won't be a problem...I'm not real a tungsten person.

Maybe I will do a dull Telfon finish with high glossy paint-fill and see what's coming out....

From what I see...leave the dragon logo intact and still have the face milled won't be a difficult job to the Master Sasaya...

Thanks for you two...

So... that Putter for sale yet???? :tsg_smiley_baby:

I know someone who might be interested... :atsg_smilie_roll: