Gold's Factory Face Milling Options

ArchangelGT

I don't have any close up pics of the millings but I asked Sasaya-san if he has some.

Thx Gocchin, could you also ask how much weight loss is there with the large partial G sole?

Or does Gold's Factory choose a head that will finish at the weight you pick after they go through all your milling options?

Thx Gocchin, could you also ask how much weight loss is there with the large partial G sole?

Or does Gold's Factory choose a head that will finish at the weight you pick after they go through all your milling options?

It depends on what model head you select, some are produced to specific weight others are adjusted using tungsten etc..

We will have more info for you shortly.

It depends on what model head you select, some are produced to specific weight others are adjusted using tungsten etc..

We will have more info for you shortly.

Thanks, I'm looking at the Anser No.2 Fe with a simple set up. Just a partial G sole, sight line and just some basic carved text and wanted to figure out what head weight to start with to have a 355ish finished head weight.

Edited by ArchangelGT

The Anser 2 is available in multiple headweights to start ranging from 340 go 360g without tungsten so Sasaya-san will reach your desired weight without a problem. Being a custom putter he will grind/machine as much or little as he has to, to make weight. (^_^)

Here are some pics Sasaya sent me:

PZ Milling:

post-8383-1228976292.jpg

Deep or Hard Milling, you can see the deeper grooves:

post-8383-1228976303.jpg

Mid or Standard Milling, the typical Milled face:

post-8383-1228976312.jpg

Sasaya didn't have a fine milled face on hand but he said it's pretty much milled perfectly flat and pretty much smooth.