FS: Oscar De La Hoya Signed Golf Ball!

igibliss

I have for your consideration a golf ball signed by Oscar de la Hoya in 97'. I saw him at the driving range and had a couple balls signed. It is signed on a Titleist HP2 tour ball. There is no certificate that comes with this to guarantee the authenticity, but I stand 100% behind this that it is REAL. I don't have much feedback here but on the wrx site I do and also on the bay.

50 pp'd and shipped.

Thanks!

Edited by igibliss

I have for your consideration a golf ball signed by Oscar de la Hoya in 97'. I saw him at the driving range and had a couple balls signed. It is signed on a Titleist HP2 tour ball. There is no certificate that comes with this to guarantee the authenticity, but I stand 100% behind this that it is REAL. I don't have much feedback here but on the wrx site I do and also on the bay.

Looking to get $70 pp'd and shipped.

Next is a set of Srixon i701 tours. Got them off a reputable member here. They had less than 10 rounds on them when I got them. I used them once. Standard l/l/l per srixon specs, with px 5.5's, lamkin crossline grips. Easy 9/10. They are minty!

$300 pp'd and shipped

Thanks!

after my boy manny whopped his i will take a pass:) J/K dint even know he played