Looking for a TourStage X-Drive 460

dcn7272

I am looking for a TourStage 9.5* or other premium driver in 9* or 9.5* loft that set up a bit open or dead square. I would like to buy HEAD ONLY if possible. I Need the gram weight of the head to be in the 300+ gram or close. Tell me what you have. Thanks======= I got 2 and thats all i need Thanks

Edited by dcn7272

I know I should research this before responding.... but isn't the 197-203g range the standard weight?

I am looking for a TourStage 9.5* or other premium driver in 9* or 9.5* loft that set up a bit open or dead square. I would like to buy HEAD ONLY if possible. I Need the gram weight of the head to be in the 300+ gram or close. Tell me what you have. Thanks

TourStage X-Drive "Limited" 9.5* HEAD ONLY. The Limited head is set 1* open and weighs in around 290grams. This X-Drive is a rare find as it was definitely limited when first offered.

This head is used but in 9.5/10 condition with a deep, shiny paint job. The face is in great condition with only slight signs of impact thru use. The sole has the usual buffing. This head was played for one season and was always cared for and the headcover (included) was always replaced after each shot.

Asking $399USD plus freight. Let me know if I can box it up for you.

Goodsie

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking for a TourStage 9.5* or other premium driver in 9* or 9.5* loft that set up a bit open or dead square. I would like to buy HEAD ONLY if possible. I Need the gram weight of the head to be in the 300+ gram or close. Tell me what you have. Thanks

hi, I have a X-drive GR black 460, 9.5*. I have played with it for only 3 months.

Asking $320 USD plus shipping. Please let me know if you are still interested in it.

Thank you.

bgk205