FS:Mizuno MP-60, Taylor Made Tour Van Raylor, Sonartec NP-99, Fujikura and TT Shafts

gfriedell

All of my equipment was purchased new by me unless otherwise indicated. I take very good care of my equipment. There are no extensions in any of the shafts or other abnormalities. Please contact me, I can provide extensive pictures upon request. Shipping is additional, and I can give you a quote. Prices include paypal fees. No trades at this time please, Thanks!

Mizuno MP-60 irons 3-PW, -1/4” short (37.5” 5 iron) Nippon NS.Pro 950GH shafts, Firm Flex, Golf Pride Dual Durometer Light Grips. $375.00

These irons are in excellent condition, minor bag chatter and minimal face wear. The shafts are the Japanese market Nippon shafts. The clubs were built by a 30 year professional club maker who has built clubs for PGA Tour and LPGA Tour players and a US amateur champion.

IMG_8124.jpg

IMG_8117.jpg

Tour model Taylor Made Tour Preferred 19* Raylor, Rifle 5.5 steel shaft, 41.5”. This club came from an LPGA player. It was painted by Taylor Made to match the copper color of the older burner clubs. This is a rare club that was only available to the Tour. $90.00

IMG_8162.jpg

Sonartec NP-99 14* 3 wood, with Fujikura Speeder 661 Stiff Shaft, 43 1/4”. Very good condition, the paint is very nice on this club. There is a small chi in the paint on the topine. It’s not a “sky mark” it’s just a small chip of paint missing. The NP-99 with the Speeder shaft is a fantastic combination. Also included is the original Sonartec Aldila NV shaft and grip. $125.00

IMG_8177.jpg

True Temper Dynamic Gold R-300 steel shafts. 8 iron shafts, taper tip, cut to length will build to a 37.5” 5 iron. Includes Golf Pride Dual Durometer Light grips. $50.00

IMG_8110.jpg

Fujikura Speeder 661 stiff shaft, one time pull, 43.25” long. $50.00

IMG_8173.jpg

3 pulled wedge shafts, all are Dynamic Gold Wedge shafts:

Titleist shaft with Titleist full cord grip 33.5” Sold

Mizuno Shaft with Mizuno Tour Wrap grip 33.75” $10.00

Cleveland Grip with Cleveland Tour Wrap grip 33.75” $10.00

IMG_8114.jpg

Edited by ofs1