Gocchin's WITB for 2009 April

gocchin

Of course this may change but at the moment I have overhauled my bag.

Am thinking of a new Gold's putter but at the moment the JDM center shaft Itsy Bitsy is working.

GN502 Irons are more forgiving than the AF-701 and feel very good with the maraging face.

I am thrilled with the PRGR Drivers and woods. I am actually hitting the T3 502 Silver but I thought the GN502 Tour looked better in the bag so I took pics with that. (^_^)

Verdict is still out on the TVD, I personally wish they had more bounce as the courses here in Japan are lush.

post-8383-1240374404.jpg

thats a very awesome bag. i literally mean the bag. nice gear although your wedges kinda look out of place in an all jdm bag hehe. let me know about the new putter im thinking of getting one as well.

But those wedges are JDM!

I am going for improving my game this year so I have carefully selected gear that not only looks good but will bring my score down and make me a better golfer.

I gotta stop fooling myself into thinking I can play all the athlete level gear I test and play real clubs that suit my game. (^_^)

But those wedges are JDM!

I am going for improving my game this year so I have carefully selected gear that not only looks good but will bring my score down and make me a better golfer.

I gotta stop fooling myself into thinking I can play all the athlete level gear I test and play real clubs that suit my game. (^_^)

you know what i mean hehe.

i still havent come to terms with my ego but i try to play a balance on good looks and forgivability, the occasional players cb set for the range etc etc. so far havent tried a set to match. tempted to try the yamahas and the prgrs. good friend of mine distributes prgr and i may try some of his demos. will have updates

Surprising to hear that you think the GN502 is more forgiving than the 701. I just cannot get use to the maranging feel both on irons and FW. Nice looking bag towel BTW. ^_^

is it just me but about every JDM bag i have received has the straps dangling all the way to the floor with some length leftover. its very annoying and i thought it was an isolated case but i see it in your bag as well. shouldnt they not reach the floor?

It is more forgiving R. Then again it is also a touch larger. The maraging face feels very good. The reason why many manufacturers are using maraging now is that it is not as hard as SUS but and as tingy as Ti and can be made very thin equaling feel and performance.

Yeah that is my towel. Thanks for that. (^_^)

is it just me but about every JDM bag i have received has the straps dangling all the way to the floor with some length leftover. its very annoying and i thought it was an isolated case but i see it in your bag as well. shouldnt they not reach the floor?

I actually have them on the last loop hole. I can adjust them tighter so they don't touch. But most Tour bags with 3 point harness will touch cause they latch at the bottom of the bag.

I actually have them on the last loop hole. I can adjust them tighter so they don't touch. But most Tour bags with 3 point harness will touch cause they latch at the bottom of the bag.

thanks for the info. yes im talking about the 3 point harness. . thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice :) I've always been a fan of PRGR.

Hi T,

Nice looking bag to begin a new season in Japan. PRGR has produced some great clubs over the last two years. Llast years drivers and the 500bl were among some of the most well finished and designed clubs I have seen. :tsg_smiley_crazy:

So - when are you going to put the current Crews wedges in the bag - just kidding. Enjoy the new mix and let us know how it all works out for you.

• 3 months later...