WTB: Epon 5W 18deg-stiff (Mach Line)

brakin80

Looking for a Epon 5w...thx!

I have one with an NGS MachLine Pro 80 FW in stiff flex. Tipped a bit and it plays slightly stiffer than S. Very good overall condition. Some scratches on face from hitting dirty range balls. Crown is perfect.

Let me know if interested.

Regards,

Björn

thanks for the email...i think something stiffer than a S would be too much...thanks again...

I have one with an NGS MachLine Pro 80 FW in stiff flex. Tipped a bit and it plays slightly stiffer than S. Very good overall condition. Some scratches on face from hitting dirty range balls. Crown is perfect.

Let me know if interested.

Regards,

Björn

look at my ad on the 5fw, although its R - Flex but just a thought.

http://forum.tourspecgolf.com/t28721.html

Brand new. only tried once with plastic still on. 340 shipped if you are interested

Edited by gbs

thanks for the email...i think something stiffer than a S would be too much...thanks again...

Hi again,

My 5-wood originally came with the NGS "S" PRO-FW but it was too weak and changed to the PRO-FW 80 S that I had tipped. I looked around the garage yesterday and found the original shaft! It is in perfect condition, basically never used, just pulled professionally. I could always fit that shaft again if you want to.

Regards,

Björn

thanks for the offer...I am looking for something with a newish face..

Hi again,

My 5-wood originally came with the NGS "S" PRO-FW but it was too weak and changed to the PRO-FW 80 S that I had tipped. I looked around the garage yesterday and found the original shaft! It is in perfect condition, basically never used, just pulled professionally. I could always fit that shaft again if you want to.

Regards,

Björn

Hi again,

Regards,

Björn

Hi again,

Regards,

Björn

Hi Mine is brand new still in plastic. was tried once with the plastic still on. maybe you are interested