New Sky Dream Jump CF I Forged and Milled CB

gocchin

Japanese golf brand Three Luck introduces their all new Sky Dream Jump D-Tour Type CF I irons. Premium forged and made in Japan, this smaller sized pocket cavity back is a very high end one piece CNC milled head. The fine back face milled under cut produces exceptional feel and forgiveness. Three luck has placed the CG low for a high a launch ball with soft landing. Stronger lofts (25* 5 iron) allow distance performance coupled with soft forged feel. A sharper toe and less offset aim this at the mid to low handicapper wanting a smaller forgiving forged iron from Japan. Finished in a matte black satin finish, with a light mirror finish on the cavity where it says CNC Forged, the new CF I is one hot looking iron. These will be available as heads only or custom built with your favorite shaft!

DSC07394.jpg

DSC07407.jpg

DSC07402.jpg

DSC07399.jpg

DSC07400.jpg

DSC07401.jpg

DSC07397.jpg

DSC07404.jpg

DSC07408.jpg

DSC07411.jpg

These are beautiful heads, S20 or S25, just might have to get me a set of these.

T,

Now you have to find some nice matte black satin finish shafts to match these beauties.

One piece of metal with a milled out undercut cavity back made into a small Iron head. Wow !! Very thin top line...these babies have got to have a very solid feel with a workable ball flight. A ball strikers dream sitting right there in those pictures. The CD design disk in a CNC machine can mean only one thing... a very consistent milling job and precise control of the head design, so if the design is good (and it does look good to me) out comes a very successful set of Irons.

A very interesting choice of finish for these Irons, however; what they are now doing with durable finishes on metal is outstanding. Hey Duffer, these Irons would have a very stunning look with the KBS Tour Black Nickel Shaft and a White Grip. IMO.

Goodsie

Any chance of getting some comparison pics, sole and top line to the Epon AFTours? or

TS 901's

new Zestaim's

any other similar sized blade, CB ?

Really want to try these out, just not comfortable with the wider soles of the GI irons. I really struggle looking down at a thick top line as well.

THANKS

nice set of irons. they almost remind me of the George spirits irons. if these are anything like their wedges then these are super special for sure. any idea on the price points?

nice set of irons. they almost remind me of the George spirits irons. if these are anything like their wedges then these are super special for sure. any idea on the price points?

C, it is on the proshop already. It does remind me of another set of irons but not sure which. Did not know GS had a CB.

Indeed those are eye pleasing. One piece forge w/a hollowed out back chamber... omg I love it.

C, it is on the proshop already. It does remind me of another set of irons but not sure which. Did not know GS had a CB.

thanks will check it out now. yup gs had something similar. no longer in proshop though

thanks will check it out now. yup gs had something similar. no longer in proshop though

GS was a pure cavity back. This is one piece milled pocket cavity. They were in fact quite different C.

Just bought the set 4-PW there in the pro shop.

Cool let us know how it goes... its got a finish like you would have liked on the TS but now you can build them to spec yourself! (^_^)

Any chance of getting some comparison pics, sole and top line to the Epon AFTours? or

TS 901's

new Zestaim's

any other similar sized blade, CB ?

Really want to try these out, just not comfortable with the wider soles of the GI irons. I really struggle looking down at a thick top line as well.

THANKS

Hi J,

I don't have them on hand anymore as I sent them back to three luck.

Size wise they are comparable to the zestaim ie not ultra compact like the TS 701 but perhaps a tad bigger but still as small close to compact head. They do not look GI in any way. They make the AF-701 look big. The AF-Tour is on the bigger side for a blade so they might actually be compable.

One of these days I need to round up all the irons and really do size comparison pics.

Just bought the set 4-PW there in the pro shop.

Congrats!! I think I'll be right behind you.

the GS CB's were quite large... I couldn't believe how big they were when I held them. Complete turnoff to me.

Hi J,

I don't have them on hand anymore as I sent them back to three luck.

Size wise they are comparable to the zestaim ie not ultra compact like the TS 701 but perhaps a tad bigger but still as small close to compact head. They do not look GI in any way. They make the AF-701 look big. The AF-Tour is on the bigger side for a blade so they might actually be compable.

One of these days I need to round up all the irons and really do size comparison pics.

Thanks for the info T.

Forgot to ask...

do the grooves conform to the new (stupid) groove rules?

What about the (sdj) wedges?

These look really stunning! How do they compare in size to the Epon 501? They seem quite small, with a thin top line. Kinda scary-looking for my game... :P