Miyazaki Shafts

gbs

Anyone have seen this shaft or played them? Heard they are retailing them next year.

Edited by gbs

I found this.. thought i would share....

post-12329-1257903021.jpg

post-12329-1257903039.jpg

Looks like SRI owns the brand. I think they own Srixon and Cleveland also.

• 2 months later...

Tried the Miyazaki shaft 61 Silver. OMG surprised that it was so smooth with awesome kick delivering some good distance for me. Imagine Rombax F but much more smoother, producing a piercing good mid high ball flight as promised.

Anyone who has access to this shaft should try and you will not be dissapointed.

• 3 months later...
Anyone out there tell me how the Blue 72 stiff will compare to the Fubuki 73 stiff? And

better yet - what should I tip the Miyazaki if I have the Fubuki 73 stiff tipped 3/4" playing

45.25" in an R9?

Thanks

IMO the miyazaki is much smoother feeling with a slightly higher, more curved ball flight (launches a bit higher and descends a bit steeper), and gives me a bit more carry. The Fubuki feels really solid, and has a more piercing ball flight that carries a bit shorter but the additional roll makes the two have about equal distance. I tested the exact shafts that you mentioned, only neither were tipped and both were in an R9 supertri set to neutral tp. Hope this helps.

• 5 months later...

Anyone have seen this shaft or played them? Heard they are retailing them next year.

Gaming the Miyazaki C'Kua 49 gram now. Great feel on R9 460. Launch is medium high. Hangs in the air with good roll out. Very consistant slight fade.

Gaming the Miyazaki C'Kua 49 gram now. Great feel on R9 460. Launch is medium high. Hangs in the air with good roll out. Very consistant slight fade.

I always wanted to try the C kua , wondering at that weight would it be too light? BTW how does the Butt feel with its bigger size?

hi all

just to say ive tried all the Miyazaki shafts from......... sliver, Blue, Black and light weight C Kua toooo dont get me wrong the shafts are great .... very smooth, great feel all the flex points as marked on the box,

great distance. good value

but i like the Crazy shafts a little bit more......... feel at impact

Looks like SRI owns the brand. I think they own Srixon and Cleveland also.

Ahhh no wonder they are the shaft for the new Srixons.

The Miyazaki's seem to have a been out for a while. I've never heard of them before now. Smooth feel with Kick, sounds good!

• 3 weeks later...

I game the Tour Issue 72X Kusala Black in a VEGA RAD-01 head. And this is the best shaft I have ever had for stability, plus it has a really smooth "elastic" (?) feel..I can get a bit slashy and "violent" with the driver, and together with the VEGA it usually ends up in a pretty ok spot anyway, something that I have never experienced before. But it really performs at its best when Im not trying to kill the ball, then it really kicks well with an almost automatic feel.

• 1 month later...

New from Miyazaki

Miyazaki has a new introduction to make in January at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, FL. The new product is called Dromos and it is their 3rd version of the Miyazaki golf shaft line.

The Dromos features incredible artwork that has some amazing features. For example, the artwork can actually tell you if the driver head is setup to open or closed.

New from Miyazaki

Miyazaki has a new introduction to make in January at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, FL. The new product is called Dromos and it is their 3rd version of the Miyazaki golf shaft line.

The Dromos features incredible artwork that has some amazing features. For example, the artwork can actually tell you if the driver head is setup to open or closed.

WOw,

i certainly will look that up.

• 10 months later...

Any updates on the Miyazaki shafts? The Black 59 interests me.

Can anyone comp.are these in terms of launch and spin to GD Tour AD shafts? thanks

i am using the black 61 S. i think its a very stable and good shaft for the price. for some reason with the r11 10.5 it still seems to launch quite high. maybe coz its not true loft. but i like its feel compared to the attas 3 6S.

Tour ad shafts? which one?

Thanks. The DI or EV range.

to me the Di is comparable to the miyazaki blue but tighter. the blue has a nice kick to it. they just launched the Indigo series which i already have but yet to try. I never liked the EV series for some reason.

to me the Di is comparable to the miyazaki blue but tighter. the blue has a nice kick to it. they just launched the Indigo series which i already have but yet to try. I never liked the EV series for some reason.

Thanks again. You mean the DI is tighter than the MIzaki?

Do let me know your thoughts on the indigo. Although the Black as a low launch low spinner is what I am looking for, when I read its for aggressive hitters.. that opposite of my swinger profile. But the Indigo seems to me more of a one piece when you can't feel the kick? this owul dbe opposite ot the DI where I have grown accustom to and like the feel of the kick.

I'm having a black 72 installed in a Yamaha head shortly, I tried this shaft in a Superdeep head and shaft felt good but SD head wasn't for me.

These are great shafts and can be had for $175 new on Ebay if you find the right dealer. I have had a Miyazaki Black 61 that was very low spin in an R11 head. I have a Kusala White on the way to go into a Crazy 460. Can't wait to try it. Very underrated high quality shafts. Smooth is the word that comes to mind. The Miya Black for me out performed my $450 Quadra Fire.

I'm having a black 72 installed in a Yamaha head shortly, I tried this shaft in a Superdeep head and shaft felt good but SD head wasn't for me.

Pls post feedback and if you can let us know your previous shaft and give a trajectory, spin, roll out and feel in terms of whether you can feel it kicking or more one piece will be good.

Thanks again. You mean the DI is tighter than the MIzaki?

Do let me know your thoughts on the indigo. Although the Black as a low launch low spinner is what I am looking for, when I read its for aggressive hitters.. that opposite of my swinger profile. But the Indigo seems to me more of a one piece when you can't feel the kick? this owul dbe opposite ot the DI where I have grown accustom to and like the feel of the kick.

Just a tad, maybe because the DI that i tried is DI6 and heavier than miyazaki. Personally i like the Miyazakis more that the Tour AD. thats just personal though. Will let you know once i tried the Indigo for sure.

These are great shafts and can be had for $175 new on Ebay if you find the right dealer. I have had a Miyazaki Black 61 that was very low spin in an R11 head. I have a Kusala White on the way to go into a Crazy 460. Can't wait to try it. Very underrated high quality shafts. Smooth is the word that comes to mind. The Miya Black for me out performed my $450 Quadra Fire.

Thanks for this Robb. Good to hear the Black works for you. Can you share more on your swing if you are more a swinger or a hitter and perhaps your average 7I (is your PW 46 or 49 for me to get a sense of your 7I loft) carry pls.

Thanks.

Totally agree with you . i think these(miyas) are very underrated for what it is. I started out with the silver , blue , dromos then the black . i also have the white and Indigo sitting there in plastic yet to be used but no drivers to install it to. I won't say that the Quadras out perform the Miyas though. I have had good history with them. but maybe if you were to compare the price to performance maybe........

Totally agree with you . i think these(miyas) are very underrated for what it is. I started out with the silver , blue , dromos then the black . i also have the white and Indigo sitting there in plastic yet to be used but no drivers to install it to. I won't say that the Quadras out perform the Miyas though. I have had good history with them. but maybe if you were to compare the price to performance maybe........

So B, which model of Miyazaki would be closest to the FE? My ball flight is mid at best perhaps a white would give me a higher launch?