Miyazaki Shafts

gbs

Pls post feedback and if you can let us know your previous shaft and give a trajectory, spin, roll out and feel in terms of whether you can feel it kicking or more one piece will be good.

I just got the Yamaha head from Stew so I don't know what to expect, it's a 10 head so I wanted to go with a low spin, low/med launch shaft as I hit the ball high. My current driver is a R11 9 with a blueboard 73. I hit this mid high with a baby draw and good roll out, I thought I'd install the BB in the Yamaha head but the R11/BB combo is working so well I won't touch it. I'm thinking the Black 72 will be a bit stouter and lower launch, I'll let you know in a couple days.

So B, which model of Miyazaki would be closest to the FE? My ball flight is mid at best perhaps a white would give me a higher launch?

R

The white def give you a higher launch. the closest to the FE would be the blue or should i say in betweeen blue and black , now that they released to cover that gap, its the Indigo. (have not tested it though)

Thanks for this Robb. Good to hear the Black works for you. Can you share more on your swing if you are more a swinger or a hitter and perhaps your average 7I (is your PW 46 or 49 for me to get a sense of your 7I loft) carry pls.

Thanks.

My ss ranges from 102 to 106. My 7 iron is about 174 average and 185 stepped on. Not real long as my irons are adams A4 forged and they are strong. PW is 45* I swing hard but not out of my shoes hard. I must say in fairness that my Quadra will a little softer at impact but the numbers were almost identical in the R11. The Miya black just seemed to roll out more in real play conditions.