Kent Sports C380/2 are they any goodif not what is?

forgedcrazy

Ive tried the Gemini as well its good better than the RBT but it does sit quite shut. We have tried all combos of shafts NV worked best all the fuji's went left. Also difficult to sell a stainless head for $600 with a speeder in it, however good it is. We use a swing dynamics launch monitor to fit people and we can sell on accuracy and feel but not distance HELP.

stainless head? the gemini is titanium.....

If you looking at components the 3 best ones by far are KZG SMT and alpha. You should be able to sell any of them with no problems. They are all good just depending what your customers is looking to get put of a driver. they all are top quality and all bring something different to the table from accuracy to distance to spin rates workablity ball flight launch angles etc. Just find what the customer is looking for fit him with the correct head to get those results and he will be very happy garenteed.

you have a launch monitor too so fitting the perfect head shaft combo for each player should be very easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I played and Alpha Reaction 400cc driver off and on last season. I swapped it out between my 983K. After losing the desire to force the 983K to work for me, the AR became the driver of choice. The build quality, fit and finish are all equally as good or better than KZG (whose products I also own).

I recently add the C830.2 to my bag. Early range reports are that it carries longer than my previous drivers and feels very good. If the head size were alittle smaller on the 3W, I'd definitely put it in the bag as well.

It's worth a consideration for you customers, particularly those that are aware that quality components can out perform OEMs.

• 3 weeks later...

the alpha version.2 (all black head) is very hot and produces a mid ball flight. hit a 10.5 with a nv75. the c-830 produces a more mid to high ball flight. also hit a 10.5 with same shaft etc.. all in all very solid performing heads and paired with a top of the line shaft it can perform like a OEM driver.