Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
gocchin

Crazy Shaft Fitting Thread

56 posts in this topic

This thread is the official TSG Fitting thread for Crazy Shafts.

Crazy is one of the hottest new shaft brands in Japan especially for distance and hard fast swingers. Most Crazy Shafts utilize 50t and 80t high grade carbon for top distance performance and control.

We can fit you for all current shafts in their lineup even if the shaft is not offered in the Pro Shop. (We have access to all Japanese market shafts) This includes fitting for all clubs including drivers, fairway woods, utilities, irons and wedges.

Choosing the right shaft is an essential part of optimizing the performance of your clubs. An average club can become great with the right shaft while a great club can simply stink with the wrong shaft. A shaft cannot perform miracles and fix swing flaws but can help improve distance and control when matched with the right swing.

Finding the right shaft is no simple task. With so many brands and models to choose from, TSG is here to help provide advice for making your decision easier. A golfer cannot simply choose a shaft these days based on swing speed. Every shaft is different from flex, to bend profile, to trajectory and spin, and even control and target audience.

Some shafts are for smoother swingers, others for hard power hitters. Some shafts will minimize hooks and other slices. Some shafts will launch high with maximum carry and others with a piercing trajectory for maximum run. Some shafts maximize distance and others control. Some shafts are even considered more "forgiving" than others and aimed at the average golfer while others require a more advanced player to optimize performance.

Shafts also range in different prices and different designs and grades of carbon which also affect performance of a shaft.

We're here to help but keep in mind that there is no exact science for fitting shafts especially with so many different shafts on the market. We will try our best to match you up with a shaft based on the information you provide us and your requirements. The more info you give the better.

Please copy and paste the below into your post with your answers.

If you want to keep this private I can also be reached at [email protected] with the subject: Shaft Advice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your handicap:

What is your estimated swing speed:

How far do you hit your driver total distance:

How much of that is carry and how much run:

How far do you hit your 7 iron:

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger:

What is your tempo like, slow, average or fast:

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook:

How often does your bad shot happen:

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc:

What club are you currently using:

What shaft and flex are you currently using:

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo:

What do you like or dislike about this combo:

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc:

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high:

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy:

What is your main goal, distance or control:

What else are you looking for in a shaft:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's mind, let me know if using a crazy shaft will increase my distance.

What is your handicap:6

What is your estimated swing speed:105-08

How far do you hit your driver total distance:265

How much of that is carry and how much run:255-265

How far do you hit your 7 iron:158

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger:aggressive

What is your tempo like, slow, average or fast: average

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: push/hook

How often does your bad shot happen:2 out of 10

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc:

What club are you currently using: callaway ft tour 9.5

What shaft and flex are you currently using: diamana Kaile

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: mid to high and mid spin (28-3000 rpm)

What do you like or dislike about this combo: looking for more distance

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: high

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy:70-75

What is your main goal, distance or control: distance with a 45 inch shaft

What else are you looking for in a shaft: smoothness

Here's mind, let me know if using a crazy shaft will increase my distance.

What is your handicap:6

What is your estimated swing speed:105-08

How far do you hit your driver total distance:265

How much of that is carry and how much run:255-265

How far do you hit your 7 iron:158

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: push/hook

How often does your bad shot happen:2 out of 10

What club are you currently using: callaway ft tour 9.5

What shaft and flex are you currently using: diamana Kaile

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: mid to high and mid spin (28-3000 rpm)

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy:70-75

What is your main goal, distance or control: distance with a 45 inch shaft

What else are you looking for in a shaft: smoothness

Crazy shafts definitely work for aggressive swingers or power hitters. You would probably like the new Crazy Black 80LS II. It is a very low spin shaft and very stout, so even though you like 70-75g weight shafts, the 80LS II in stiff at 67g will be stiffer than most stiff shafts in the 70-80g range. Going with the an 80T shaft like the Black 80 will result in much more accurate shots and most likely better smash factor resulting in more overall distance.

If you did want to go heavier or spend slightly less, the Crazy Black 50 W (W for weight) is a low spinning 50t shaft that is 72g for the stiff and has great feel and kick.

Hi Gocchin, here's my deal, very interested to see what flex is best as I understand such high quality graphite plays stiffer than what we/I may be used to.

What is your handicap: 5

What is your estimated swing speed: stock swing 112mph

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260 metres average

How much of that is carry and how much run: very little run, I generally hit a straight to fade ball

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 160 metres

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: aggressive

What is your tempo like, slow, average or fast: fast, though becoming smooth

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: push

How often does your bad shot happen: not often with irons, too frequently with woods!

I'm working on my transition, sometimes I get jumpy from the top

What club are you currently using: Epon 101 IP

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Fineone W6-060-07 CPM 260

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: high

What do you like or dislike about this combo: I like high launch and the kick through impact (though a little low on this shaft) but want a flatter down range flight as I did get with an Ozik F7M2 X-flex CPM 270, that shaft was probably about as stiff as I want / can handle.

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc: driver

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: high launch, mid trajectory

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: traditionally I use 75-80g but want something 65g - 70g ideally

What is your main goal, distance or control: control

What else are you looking for in a shaft: smooth feel 'automatic' release

thank you, very interested to see what recommendation you make.

Edited by EPONfreak

Hi Gocchin, here's my deal, very interested to see what flex is best as I understand such high quality graphite plays stiffer than what we/I may be used to.

What is your estimated swing speed: stock swing 112mph

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260 metres average

How much of that is carry and how much run: very little run, I generally hit a straight to fade ball

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 160 metres

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: aggressive

What is your tempo like, slow, average or fast: fast, though becoming smooth

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: push

How often does your bad shot happen: not often with irons, too frequently with woods!

I'm working on my transition, sometimes I get jumpy from the top

What club are you currently using: Epon 101 IP

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Fineone W6-060-07 CPM 260

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: high

What do you like or dislike about this combo: I like high launch and the kick through impact (though a little low on this shaft) but want a flatter down range flight as I did get with an Ozik F7M2 X-flex CPM 270, that shaft was probably about as stiff as I want / can handle.

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc: driver

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: high launch, mid trajectory

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: traditionally I use 75-80g but want something 65g - 70g ideally

What else are you looking for in a shaft: smooth feel 'automatic' release

thank you, very interested to see what recommendation you make.

The Crazy Black 50 is totally your calling based on your specs. Of the Crazy Black series, it has the best balance of distance and control and Crazy designed the shaft towards more aggressive swingers. This is a higher launch mid trajectory shaft as well due to the low spin but mid kick. The 50 is quite stiff through the entire shaft and based on your speeds I'd actually suggest an SX. Your swing speed overlaps into both SX and X according to Crazy but testers have said that even the stiff flex CB50 can handle 110+ swings. The weight for the SX is also right on at 67g for you. According to specs, the S flex CB50 at a finished club length 45" CPM's out to 273 (japan specs). My guess is that is around (258-260 finished 5" clamp measurement) or so which is on the high side for a stiff. The SX is probably 8-10 cpm higher.

If you like a hard kicking shaft you can really feel the Longest Yard is also an option but they do launch higher and are lighter.

Thank you. Which longest yard would suit? What are the differences between the 50 and the longest yard?

The CB50 is the most balanced and really helps with control as well as distance. It may be a touch shorter (1 or 2 yards in testing) but more accurate.

The Longest Yard's primary focus is of course distance which is why it is a favorite of long drivers. The LY-01 is aimed at the more aggressive hitter and the 02 at the swinger.

You could use the LY-01 in SX or if you were very daring the S flex for the best distance. (^_^)

The torque is higher in the LY series but what that equals is faster squaring of the head and more feel/kick.

Thank you, that's excellent help. Sounds like the CB50 is the go for me, I'm not interested in more

distance as I think I hit it plenty far enough, my focus now is all about accuracy.

Thanks again

Tario-

I think that in general I'm looking for the same results as EPONfreak. How would you compare the CB50 to the Quadra Fire Express 65 X in terms of ballflight? I would most likely be pairing this with the AF-102 at the high limits of what can be hand picked from the 9.5 degree heads.

Edited by pabsquid

This is my spec, so far my best fitting shaft is the Matrix XCON 6 (S). I am looking for increased distance (isnt everybody) but with control.

What is your handicap:1

What is your estimated swing speed:107-12

How far do you hit your driver total distance:285

How much of that is carry and how much run:260-285

How far do you hit your 7 iron:160 (carry)

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: pull/hook

How often does your bad shot happen:1 out of 10

What club are you currently using: Kamui 9 Degree

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Matrix XCON 6 (S)

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: high and low spin )

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc:Driver

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: open to ideas but not heavy

What is your main goal, distance or control: distance with awith control but shaft lenght 45

What else are you looking for in a shaft: smoothness with great feel

Tario-

I think that in general I'm looking for the same results as EPONfreak. How would you compare the CB50 to the Quadra Fire Express 65 X in terms of ballflight? I would most likely be pairing this with the AF-102 at the high limits of what can be hand picked from the 9.5 degree heads.

D, the Quadra launches a bit lower and has a slightly lower apex so the trajectory would be lower. Spin is almost identical. Both are very good shafts.

This is my spec, so far my best fitting shaft is the Matrix XCON 6 (S). I am looking for increased distance (isnt everybody) but with control.

What is your handicap:1

What is your estimated swing speed:107-12

How far do you hit your driver total distance:285

How much of that is carry and how much run:260-285

How far do you hit your 7 iron:160 (carry)

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: pull/hook

How often does your bad shot happen:1 out of 10

What club are you currently using: Kamui 9 Degree

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Matrix XCON 6 (S)

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: high and low spin )

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc:Driver

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: open to ideas but not heavy

What is your main goal, distance or control: distance with awith control but shaft lenght 45

What else are you looking for in a shaft: smoothness with great feel

The Longest Yard 01 in stiff flex will provide the most feel and kick and will provide the most distance. It's not a heavy shaft but very stable and plays rather stiff, in most cases a flex more than most other top brands. Interestingly from testing this shaft has the lowest spin of all Crazy models.

The Longest Yard 01 in stiff flex will provide the most feel and kick and will provide the most distance. It's not a heavy shaft but very stable and plays rather stiff, in most cases a flex more than most other top brands. Interestingly from testing this shaft has the lowest spin of all Crazy models.

Thanks T

How would you compare the stiffness to that of the XCon 6 (s) ?

Many Thanks

Thanks T

How would you compare the stiffness to that of the XCon 6 (s) ?

Many Thanks

I don't have an X-Con in my test numbers but compared to an Ozik HD6 Stiff with the same head grip and length the LY01 Stiff CPM'ed at 14 CPM higher.

I don't have an X-Con in my test numbers but compared to an Ozik HD6 Stiff with the same head grip and length the LY01 Stiff CPM'ed at 14 CPM higher.

thanks T, thats very helpful

Kind Regards

What is your handicap: 9

What is your estimated swing speed: 104 MPH measured yesterday

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260?

How much of that is carry and how much run: 240 carry

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 155 yards

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: fairly smooth

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: Hook good shot draw

How often does your bad shot happen: once evry couple of rounds

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: Quite a high hitter, plenty of spin

What club are you currently using: R9 460

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Oban Devotion stiff

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: Pretty good, what I am looking for. Mid launch and lower spin

What do you like or dislike about this combo: Like the flight not crazy on feel

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc: Driver

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: mid

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: average

What is your main goal, distance or control: Control everytime, but why not control and distance?

What else are you looking for in a shaft: Nice to have something good looking and no more than 35"

Thanks for the chance to get your opinion!, much appreciated.

What is your estimated swing speed: 80 mph with iron 6

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260 yards

How much of that is carry and how much run: 255 yards carry, 5 yards roll (the courses where I used to play have a very soft fairways)

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 155 yards (carry)

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: between smooth and aggressive

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: push or pull

How often does your bad shot happen: more than 5 times per round

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: "sway" (I use legs too much); high hitter, too much spin

;

What club are you currently using: Epon AF302

What shaft and flex are you currently using: GS95 S200

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: penetrating flight

What do you like or dislike about this combo: I think this combo is perfect

Actual driver is a TM Superdeep 10.5 loft with a Fujikura Motore 65 stiff shaft.

Don't like trajectory (too much high); bend point / torque are ok. Shaft without control, distance acceptable.

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc: driver (Epon AF 151, 9.5 loft)

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: mid/low trajectory

What is your main goal, distance or control: both, control is preferred

What else are you looking for in a shaft: I don't like shaft with high bend point

I'm oriented in buying a Epon AF 151, 9.5 loft with a Crazy Black 50 graphite shaft, SR flex.

Also interested to know if Epon does a spin alignment service to the shaft (is this necessary with a Crazy shaft or the shaft is painted with correct once been spin aligned).

Thanks in advance for your help, service really appreciated.

What is your handicap: 9

What is your estimated swing speed: 104 MPH measured yesterday

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260?

How much of that is carry and how much run: 240 carry

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 155 yards

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: fairly smooth

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: Hook good shot draw

How often does your bad shot happen: once evry couple of rounds

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: Quite a high hitter, plenty of spin

What club are you currently using: R9 460

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Oban Devotion stiff

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: Pretty good, what I am looking for. Mid launch and lower spin

What do you like or dislike about this combo: Like the flight not crazy on feel

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: mid

What is your main goal, distance or control: Control everytime, but why not control and distance?

What else are you looking for in a shaft: Nice to have something good looking and no more than 35"

Thanks for the chance to get your opinion!, much appreciated.

Sorry for the late reply. Based on your specs and a hook bad shot, you would do great with a Crazy Longest Yard 01 SR flex. You'd get feel, lower spin and a lot of distance and control.

What is your estimated swing speed: 80 mph with iron 6

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260 yards

How much of that is carry and how much run: 255 yards carry, 5 yards roll (the courses where I used to play have a very soft fairways)

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 155 yards (carry)

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: between smooth and aggressive

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: push or pull

How often does your bad shot happen: more than 5 times per round

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: "sway" (I use legs too much); high hitter, too much spin

;

What club are you currently using: Epon AF302

What shaft and flex are you currently using: GS95 S200

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: penetrating flight

What do you like or dislike about this combo: I think this combo is perfect

Actual driver is a TM Superdeep 10.5 loft with a Fujikura Motore 65 stiff shaft.

Don't like trajectory (too much high); bend point / torque are ok. Shaft without control, distance acceptable.

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc: driver (Epon AF 151, 9.5 loft)

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: mid/low trajectory

What is your main goal, distance or control: both, control is preferred

What else are you looking for in a shaft: I don't like shaft with high bend point

I'm oriented in buying a Epon AF 151, 9.5 loft with a Crazy Black 50 graphite shaft, SR flex.

Also interested to know if Epon does a spin alignment service to the shaft (is this necessary with a Crazy shaft or the shaft is painted with correct once been spin aligned).

Thanks in advance for your help, service really appreciated.

None of the Crazy's are considered low trajectory shafts, though almost all of them are low spin shafts. The 50 black SR is the right call flex wise and will produce the "lowest" trajectory out of all the models. It is not the longest but the most balanced of all the models. Epon does not spine align.

Hi T,

I asked Chris about the DI but he guided me in this direction. I bought a Kamui Tour 420 9* head and need a shaft.

What is your handicap: 2

What is your estimated swing speed: 110

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260 m

How much of that is carry and how much run: 230/30

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 155 m

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: smooth

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: pull

How often does your bad shot happen: not too often

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: pretty steep, tend to get a bit too much spin

What club are you currently using: Royal Collection BBD II Type H 9*

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Matrix Ozik F7M2 LTD Strong

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: Mid

What do you like or dislike about this combo: I love the combo, I just want to try something new

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: Mid

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: heavy - 80 gram range

What else are you looking for in a shaft: stability, low spin, feel. Hate boardy shafts such as the proforce v2.

Thanks!

/Björn

Hi T,

I asked Chris about the DI but he guided me in this direction. I bought a Kamui Tour 420 9* head and need a shaft.

What is your handicap: 2

What is your estimated swing speed: 110

How far do you hit your driver total distance: 260 m

How much of that is carry and how much run: 230/30

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 155 m

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: smooth

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: pull

How often does your bad shot happen: not too often

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: pretty steep, tend to get a bit too much spin

What club are you currently using: Royal Collection BBD II Type H 9*

What shaft and flex are you currently using: Matrix Ozik F7M2 LTD Strong

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: Mid

What do you like or dislike about this combo: I love the combo, I just want to try something new

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: Mid

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: heavy - 80 gram range

What else are you looking for in a shaft: stability, low spin, feel. Hate boardy shafts such as the proforce v2.

Thanks!

/Björn

Hi B,

Most of the Crazy shafts are in the lighter range. All the Crazy shafts have pretty good feel so it will come down to what you want performance wise. You could look at either the Black 80W or Black 50W, W stands for weight. The 80 is very active and has a lot of feel and plays softer than the 50 which is considered the control/distance best balance. At your speed you could get a way with a Crazy stiff shaft especially in the 50 which plays rather stout, this would maximize distance. But since it is control you want I'd lean towards the SX in the 50W.

Hi B,

Most of the Crazy shafts are in the lighter range. All the Crazy shafts have pretty good feel so it will come down to what you want performance wise. You could look at either the Black 80W or Black 50W, W stands for weight. The 80 is very active and has a lot of feel and plays softer than the 50 which is considered the control/distance best balance. At your speed you could get a way with a Crazy stiff shaft especially in the 50 which plays rather stout, this would maximize distance. But since it is control you want I'd lean towards the SX in the 50W.

Thanks T! I will look at that as well as the Fire Express 75!

What is your handicap: 12

What is your estimated swing speed: 130+

How far do you hit your driver total distance: Anywhere from 300 - close to 400 in the right conditions.

How much of that is carry and how much run: I'd say good carry, ok run.

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 200

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: aggressive for sure.

What is your tempo like, slow, average or fast: Fast.

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: Haha.... depends on the day. Used to be a huge high slice, now more often it's a duck hook.

How often does your bad shot happen: More often than i'd like.... 3 times a round.

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: Steep swing.... very armsy, high swingspeed, don't get through the ball as well as I should.... when i make a point of doing it now, it's a hook, when i stay too far back.... slice or high fade.

What club are you currently using: Taylormade Superdeep R9

What shaft and flex are you currently using: I have used Diamana Whiteboard/P9003X/Devotion/Matrix F7M2/Aldila RIP/Rombax Z708

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: IF I slice.... miles high..... if I hook, low and tons of top spin. Good shots will be almost perfect in trajectory.

What do you like or dislike about this combo: When I hit off the toe and snap hook it. Never done it with any other drive.... but to be fair, my swing has changed this season so...

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc: Driver/possibly 3 wood.

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: Not sure

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: Lighter the better but I can swing anything.

What is your main goal, distance or control: Ha! The ego question. Control with being able to really step on it and letting it go.

What else are you looking for in a shaft: Just performance. If it performs... i'm down. Feel is a bonus for sure.

What is your handicap: 12

What is your estimated swing speed: 130+

How far do you hit your driver total distance: Anywhere from 300 - close to 400 in the right conditions.

How much of that is carry and how much run: I'd say good carry, ok run.

How far do you hit your 7 iron: 200

Are you a smooth or aggressive swinger: aggressive for sure.

What is your tempo like, slow, average or fast: Fast.

What is your bad shot ie slice, push, pull, hook: Haha.... depends on the day. Used to be a huge high slice, now more often it's a duck hook.

How often does your bad shot happen: More often than i'd like.... 3 times a round.

Any other info about your swing ie too much spin, steep downblow, flat plane etc: Steep swing.... very armsy, high swingspeed, don't get through the ball as well as I should.... when i make a point of doing it now, it's a hook, when i stay too far back.... slice or high fade.

What club are you currently using: Taylormade Superdeep R9

What shaft and flex are you currently using: I have used Diamana Whiteboard/P9003X/Devotion/Matrix F7M2/Aldila RIP/Rombax Z708

Please describe your current trajectory with this combo: IF I slice.... miles high..... if I hook, low and tons of top spin. Good shots will be almost perfect in trajectory.

What do you like or dislike about this combo: When I hit off the toe and snap hook it. Never done it with any other drive.... but to be fair, my swing has changed this season so...

Which club did you want a shaft for ie driver, irons etc: Driver/possibly 3 wood.

What kind of trajectory are you looking or ie low, mid, high: Not sure

What kind of weight do you like ie light, average or heavy: Lighter the better but I can swing anything.

What is your main goal, distance or control: Ha! The ego question. Control with being able to really step on it and letting it go.

What else are you looking for in a shaft: Just performance. If it performs... i'm down. Feel is a bonus for sure.

Rob,

Obviously distance is not a problem for you. You need a shaft that will harness your power and keep it straight as possible.

You have a few options, either a Crazy Black 50 XX (72g) which is Crazy's best balanced control shaft and meant for the hardest of hitters or go for one of Crazy's lightweight long drive shafts like the Longest Yard Ultra Hard (up to 135mph but only 64g).

Both low spin, and premium carbon.

T

Tario,

I went to Daimaru Tokyo and got fitted with a Crazy 435 11.5 degree and 45inch length CPM 245 D1 with LY01 R2 shaft.

The distance in the computer was astounding but in actual game it is loosing around 20 to 30 yards yards average.

What is it computer over stated the distance or Iam not giving my best shot on the Driver.

Also in the computer there was carry. But in actual it just carry 5 yards the most.

Like to purchase a PRGR Egg SPoon what degree and shaft you recommend?

Also like to have Crazy Fairway wood shaft and Iron shafts. Please recommend.

Want to purchase it at Daimaru but they do not speak English.

So only took the Driver.