Looking purchase a set of Mizuno metal woods

Maxwell

I am looking for a set of early 90's Mens R/H Mizuno Pro Ti-110 or 120 metal woods. They are an older traditional size club head, I think around 260 cc driver and very simple looking. I have attached two pictures which I believe identifies the club correctly.

post-13721-1269000186.jpg

post-13721-1275000303.jpg

Edited by Maxwell

Hi Maxwell,

I really hope you find what you are looking for! I used to have the extremely expensive Mizuno Pro 120 in play in the mid 1990's. Great driver. You have a really cool WITB. Kudos.

/Björn

Would this be or pre T-Zoid or post T-Zoid (JDM spec)? I still have a set of T-Zoid Ti driver, 3, 4 and 5 woods in my basement.

Would this be or pre T-Zoid or post T-Zoid (JDM spec)? I still have a set of T-Zoid Ti driver, 3, 4 and 5 woods in my basement.

Duffer19 - I beleive it is pre T-Zoid. The years of manufacture were 1990 to 1993 inclusive.

Hi Maxwell,

I really hope you find what you are looking for! I used to have the extremely expensive Mizuno Pro 120 in play in the mid 1990's. Great driver. You have a really cool WITB. Kudos.

/Björn

Bjorn - Thanks!

I have an older model Mizuno TP/15 three wood that came from England.

I think it's from about the same time as the one you're looking for.

BTW, I also have these Japanese OEM Mizuno fairway woods available:

> > Mizuno F-145 Strong Forged-Ti #3 wood, Special Tune stiff regular graphite

> > Mizuno F-145 Strong Forged-Ti three wood, 14.5° Dual Active-70 stiff

> > Mizuno MP-001 OS three wood, 15° Mizuno Tour Spirit MP stiff graphite

> > Mizuno MP-003 #3, 15° w/ Fujikura Speeder 555 stiff

> > Mizuno F-175 Strong Forged-Ti #4 wood, Special Tune stiff graphite

> > Mizuno JPX (2007 model) #3 wood, 15° Graphite Design Tour AD W-70 stiff

Thought you'd like to know, Dave

I have an older model Mizuno TP/15 three wood that came from England.

I think it's from about the same time as the one you're looking for.

BTW, I also have these Japanese OEM Mizuno fairway woods available:

> > Mizuno F-145 Strong Forged-Ti #3 wood, Special Tune stiff regular graphite

> > Mizuno F-145 Strong Forged-Ti three wood, 14.5° Dual Active-70 stiff

> > Mizuno MP-001 OS three wood, 15° Mizuno Tour Spirit MP stiff graphite

> > Mizuno MP-003 #3, 15° w/ Fujikura Speeder 555 stiff

> > Mizuno F-175 Strong Forged-Ti #4 wood, Special Tune stiff graphite

> > Mizuno JPX (2007 model) #3 wood, 15° Graphite Design Tour AD W-70 stiff

Thought you'd like to know, Dave

Dave - I have never owned a metal wood, I am unfamiliar with metal woods too! Let me check as to what you have. I don't think you have what I'm looking for. Max

• 2 months later...
Hi Maxwell,

/Björn

If you ever see that Mizuno Pro 120 for sale, please contact me, I'll take it from there.

Mr. Blair M. Phillips

Canada

[email protected]

post-13721-1274613098.jpg

• 1 month later...
I am looking for a set of early 90's Mens R/H Mizuno Pro Ti-110 or 120 metal woods. They are an older traditional size club head, I think around 260 cc driver and very simple looking. I have attached two pictures which I believe identifies the club correctly.

I have a set of 3 (1, 3, 5) older Mizuno metal woods with the smaller heads. I have had these for many years without using and I am getting ready to put them on Craigs List to sell. These metal woods hve a 4 screw metal insert and on the back they say Cimmaron. Shafts say Dyna Flex 10. Driver has original grip and the 3 and 5 have been regripped once. If these are of any interest, let me know at [email protected].

I have a set of 3 (1, 3, 5) older Mizuno metal woods with the smaller heads. I have had these for many years without using and I am getting ready to put them on Craigs List to sell. These metal woods hve a 4 screw metal insert and on the back they say Cimmaron. Shafts say Dyna Flex 10. Driver has original grip and the 3 and 5 have been regripped once. If these are of any interest, let me know at [email protected].

"These metal woods hve a 4 screw metal insert and on the back they say Cimmaron." Based on the picture attached to my original written posting, I don't thimk the metal woods I'm looking for have a insert or are named "Cimmaron". Thanks for trying to help - Max