New Epon AF-202 Fairway Woods for 2010!

thanks for the info chris! Glad i waited for this particular model.

i will definitely order the 3-ht. been waiting for 3 years for epon

to release a shallow faced wood. this is it!

thanks for the info chris! Glad i waited for this particular model.

i will definitely order the 3-ht. been waiting for 3 years for epon

to release a shallow faced wood. this is it!

Ditto!

The 'HT' will be in my bag asap. Still delighted with the 201 5 wood.

Between the new fairway wood and another new product coming soon :) I recon my bag of Epon clubs (including 102 on the way) will be the absolute pinacle of what is available from Japan.

Ditto!

Between the new fairway wood and another new product coming soon :) I recon my bag of Epon clubs (including 102 on the way) will be the absolute pinacle of what is available from Japan.

i agree on the Ht. excited to see comments and reviews from members who have both this and the Spoon.

anyway the stock weight of the ht is 211.5g, what is the average weight of a 3w tour head?

Ditto!

So when are the new wedges being released???????????

It looks pretty damn stunning!

Can't wait to see the wedges as well!

Has anyone got the final word on $$$$$$$ for these things yet? I think in the blog it says expect it to be high due to the materials and R&D but any idea how high.

Has anyone got the final word on $$$$$$$ for these things yet? I think in the blog it says expect it to be high due to the materials and R&D but any idea how high.

lots.......but what price would you put on hitting par 5's in 2 more often?

Like anything else, you get what you pay for, the 202 represents the pinacle of material, design and manufacturing.

lots.......but what price would you put on hitting par 5's in 2 more often?

Like anything else, you get what you pay for, the 202 represents the pinacle of material, design and manufacturing.

We all know that the price for getting on in 2 is unlimited!!!!!!!

Just hope it is comparible to the PRGR spoon and that I might be able to get a special order in a 17* loft as I have not much need for a 15*

The thought of maybe getting a line up of HT from 15 - 24 might be an option for the future? well perhaps we can hope.

i agree with epon freak, this should be comparable in price to the spoon. frankly i found the spoon to be in a price range more than i was willing to spend, i however was willing to get it and sold some gear to purchase one but decided to hold off once i got a whiff of the 202.

hopefully it will be an answer to my 3w woes, most especially the ht, shallow long hitting monster thats raring to be in the bag. most likely i will go with the ht. this could be a fairway slayer on very tight holes. im running out of gear to liquidate though:) anyone need a spare watch? hehe

oh my oh my... I hope it will be very very good, so that people with egg spoon upgrades to this and I can wait in the buy and sell section weheheheh

oh my oh my... I hope it will be very very good, so that people with egg spoon upgrades to this and I can wait in the buy and sell section weheheheh

even among professional golfers, the 3 wood is the most difficult club to form a 'relationship' with. You will see many older models in pro's bags (and some old models painted and stamped like new current under current model head covers too!)

if you have a 3 wood that you like, stick with it, if not, keep changing every few months, you'll find one. A pro friend of mine took 4 years to settle on his club.....then broke the head.....

cant wait for my 202 HT with QT.......... very excited

even among professional golfers, the 3 wood is the most difficult club to form a 'relationship' with. You will see many older models in pro's bags (and some old models painted and stamped like new current under current model head covers too!)

if you have a 3 wood that you like, stick with it, if not, keep changing every few months, you'll find one. A pro friend of mine took 4 years to settle on his club.....then broke the head.....

cant wait for my 202 HT with QT.......... very excited

guess youve decided on the qt, good choice!

I know I'm missing something... definately confused....

The title of the thread is:

New Epon AF-102 Fairway Woods for 2010

Isn't it supposed to be AF-202?

All the new ones are 202's? I'm just a little confused with the write up on the blog with it jumping back and forth, 102's, 202's...

Sorry

All the new ones are 202's? I'm just a little confused with the write up on the blog with it jumping back and forth, 102's, 202's...

Sorry

correct, 102 is a typo, the new fairway woods are 202. 102 is infact the new driver. I like Epon designations, easy to follow........mostly. :)

Sorry

i did not even know it said 102:) i guess i was so excited with the 202 i just completey missed that type hene

• 3 weeks later...

guys epon was spot on. stock weight is advertised at 211grams i specified for something + 10 grams. tolerances are sick! i got the exact weight!

221grams!! like magic

4615114400_3a5bef9ab0_b.jpg

• 1 year later...

Epon-AF202-FW-banner.jpg

Click Here to see the full release at GolfToImpress.com

Original link broken

I love mine, playing 43.5" and it goes miles!!

Yep, still got mine, although I went with the standard 202 not the HT and due to injury havent done as much work as anticipated re reading the thread.

I find the 202 an excellent club

Yep mines the Standard 202