Building the ultimate JDM bag......

plus1

Hey guys

It has been a long time since I have been on the board - God Damm work! - I really have not been playing any golf for the last 3 years and have left by TSG hoing behind :( But it is good to see that many of the same old names are still posting.

I am really getting back into golf and I am looking to dump my current bag and upgrade to a new JDM setup. I have quite a lot of gear from a few years back like the Gauge Design Handmades, Epon 301s etc etc but what is new and rocking now?

I need Driver, 3 wood, rescue, irons and wedges. No need for a putter.

My handicap is still +1/ Scratch - and I have always played forged players clubs.....but would love to hear all recommendations.

Cheers

Plus1

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys

It has been a long time since I have been on the board - God Damm work! - I really have not been playing any golf for the last 3 years and have left by TSG hoing behind :( But it is good to see that many of the same old names are still posting.

I am really getting back into golf and I am looking to dump my current bag and upgrade to a new JDM setup. I have quite a lot of gear from a few years back like the Gauge Design Handmades, Epon 301s etc etc but what is new and rocking now?

My handicap is still +1/ Scratch - and I have always played forged players clubs.....but would love to hear all recommendations.

Cheers

Plus1

hmm, overall i cant beat my kyoei v muscle irons with ns pro 1050 x shafts. for a more forgiving shot then , the on off plus (for an easier feel. ) the fourteens tc 1000 s go well. rehit them on sun and loved them in between a blade anda cavity. very soft feel low flight as well. wedge wise yururi tour for moi. or the vega rafw08 , 3w seems to be the prgr egg has everyone in raptures. i cant beat the royal collection tho.

driver.., where to start there. best of the j names i think ive hit this yr is the bridgestone 703. beautiful club. and the TM superfast with fubuki alpha is the best performer. totally differnt style. the prgr gn 502 is lovely but no where near long enough. hows that go...................,

Hey guys

Cheers

Plus1

Hey B!,

Good to have you back, For those of you who don't remember Plus1 is a very good member from back in the day. Ultimate JDM bag, I know your style very well already man and you want the Best.

Few questions:

Blades or Players CB or Semi Players CB?

What Shaft you desire? KB or NS I assume?

Conforming or Non in wedges?

Just off the top of my head and this is what I would like to call an Ultimate JDM Bag:

Driver: Crazy FX-435 w/ CB50 or LY01 or TJ46 Crazy Shaft

FW: PRGR Egg Spoon/FW + Crazy FW or Tour AD DI-7/8

Irons: Custom Epon 302's or Grind Studio Blade or CB or Combo

Wedges: Yururi Tour, Seven Hills, Sky Dream, ONOFF S-Forged.

Putter: Gold's Factory, Japan Odyssey, Custom Tune Golds Scotty Cameron

Bag: Something All Black with minimal designs on it.

Just my 2 cents, great to have you back!