Yururi Golf Tour Wedges Released!

Any news on a new line of irons from them?

he says he aint making any conforming groove irons . so prob not. but these wedges are goooooooooooooooood i have the 50 -52--56-58 in them very very good to hit super stopping power . are these the conforming grooves? i have set of the rupas which is his conforming grooves seida line and yes u loose control from close range but not a lot form outside 30 yards. top wedge maker.

nope no new irons on the go aparently
he says he aint making any conforming groove irons . so prob not. but these wedges are goooooooooooooooood i have the 50 -52--56-58 in them very very good to hit super stopping power . are these the conforming grooves? i have set of the rupas which is his conforming grooves seida line and yes u loose control from close range but not a lot form outside 30 yards. top wedge make

Hold on there buddy, Yes new irons and wedges are coming!

2 New Irons in the Yururi line up

2 New Irons in the Seida line up

Yururi Tour Model wedges are available in Conforming ( Gold Paint ) & Non Conforming ( White Paint )

I've been using several versions of these for the past 18 months and all I can say is WOW! Chris is correct about the paint. Gold is conforming. Also, the rupas line (which stands for Rules Pass) has very good spin from 40+ yds. out. I find the Seida line is great for soft conditions, while the Tour line pretty much covers everything. Going to be messing with some of the hybrids soon, too.

God Bless

Jer

I've been using several versions of these for the past 18 months and all I can say is WOW! Chris is correct about the paint. Gold is conforming. Also, the rupas line (which stands for Rules Pass) has very good spin from 40+ yds. out. I find the Seida line is great for soft conditions, while the Tour line pretty much covers everything. Going to be messing with some of the hybrids soon, too.

God Bless

Jer

Hi jer, Yup Rupas is conforming but designed to maintain nearly the same amount of spin as pre 2010 grooves. It's a bit funky looking but its very easy to hit (especially from the bunker) and it's based on the old Football Jersey logo'd Seida wedge.

So these spin noticable more that other conforming groove wedges? Are they prone to digging at all?

Hi Biff,

If you meant the Tour wedges, they may dig on bad angle shots, its a wedge designed for players so it's got the ability to pick. If you mean the RuPaS then those are very hard to make dig, designed with a wider sole and a rounded leading edge it compensates a little better during bad shots.

I used to play with a 58-12 vokey spin milled and liked it. Im looking for something with a fairly wide sole, but not game improvement wide. I am a + handicap, just tend to get a little agressive with the wedges and dig a bit. I do want the highest spinning wedge possible with good looks and playability. I do like the look of the Yururi Tour.

I used to play with a 58-12 vokey spin milled and liked it. Im looking for something with a fairly wide sole, but not game improvement wide. I am a + handicap, just tend to get a little agressive with the wedges and dig a bit. I do want the highest spinning wedge possible with good looks and playability. I do like the look of the Yururi Tour.

i have quite a few of the yururi line, the 1.618 series, the seida, the tour and the rupas. the seida i think are the easiet and nicest to look at. they are great form bunker bec, of the width of the sole i think, , the 1.618 look like u can contort them to any angle and hit a good shot ,they just dont feel as good as the other lines. maybe bec they are cast(?) the rupas u can feel a differnce inside abut 50 yards , but outside of that i dont see a lot of difference. the tours spin the ball the most. they have a flat sole/edge and are sensational for point, shoot ,check up. , esp around the green. of all ofthem, they have the biggest tendency to dig if u get to steep ,( which i do a lot.) but when u catch them clean forgetaboutit......, the tour are the tops, cant go wrong i say.

i have quite a few of the yururi line, the 1.618 series, the seida, the tour and the rupas. the seida i think are the easiet and nicest to look at. they are great form bunker bec, of the width of the sole i think, , the 1.618 look like u can contort them to any angle and hit a good shot ,they just dont feel as good as the other lines. maybe bec they are cast(?) the rupas u can feel a differnce inside abut 50 yards , but outside of that i dont see a lot of difference. the tours spin the ball the most. they have a flat sole/edge and are sensational for point, shoot ,check up. , esp around the green. of all ofthem, they have the biggest tendency to dig if u get to steep ,( which i do a lot.) but when u catch them clean forgetaboutit......, the tour are the tops, cant go wrong i say.

wow, you answered most of my questions without me asking. ive never owned a yururi and need something that can be opened up with a relatively med-high bounce that spin the ball crazy. seems like the tours is what i want and need

So the tours with conforming grooves still spin it pretty good? Do the seida's come with conforming grooves?

So the tours with conforming grooves still spin it pretty good? Do the seida's come with conforming grooves?

the seida conforming are called rupas

the tour conforming spin fine. its a matter of shape and looks , actually i think the tour spin a bit more.

traditional shape rupas, or the flater longer shape tour.

get both then u wont be dissapointed.

i got the rupas shafted with ns pro 1050 x

the tour with kbs tour black s

the kbs is heavier and more "punchy"

the ns pro gives u more feel

both great dpeneds on what u favour.