hoya crystal putter......,

supo

just bought this it felt fantastic on practise green!

anyone ever seen one before??? ..

hoya the lens maker aparently made a cpl it feels good, seriously !

• 3 months later...

Man that looks hmmmmm weird.... not in a bad way... Do anyone game this?

Edited by gbs

Man that looks hmmmmm weird.... not in a bad way... Do anyone game this?

id seriosuly doubt it. i asked if it was a real putter or an ornament piece and was assured it was palyable ,so..........., i took it out one day and had a toink around with it.

it was rediculously soft, kinda like .., super hard rubber. but amazingly it was nt bad. id never gme it, ive kinda put it on the wall. was thinking of putting a plaque on it and awarding it as a prize in our group each yr a the trophy for "PLAYAH of the yr." after our annual chrissy dinner

id seriosuly doubt it. i asked if it was a real putter or an ornament piece and was assured it was palyable ,so..........., i took it out one day and had a toink around with it.

it was rediculously soft, kinda like .., super hard rubber. but amazingly it was nt bad. id never gme it, ive kinda put it on the wall. was thinking of putting a plaque on it and awarding it as a prize in our group each yr a the trophy for "PLAYAH of the yr." after our annual chrissy dinner

Certainly would be a nice Pressie.

i would game it!

hahahahaha yes im sure ud start dunking them form everywhere too. !

my mates thought i was a loon when this came out . but in all seriousnesss it wasnt THAT bad.

but its going to be a trophy... its its destiny. maybe for longest putt of the yr. , it roates each season my mate drained this beast of a putt 6 weeks ago form about 60 feet . it was on the fringe of one of those double green type greens we were thinking it was going to be a 4 jack, he drilled it for bird whats more , nothing but net, we all fell over in shock .THAT was a bomb!

Sounds like some sort of polymer and not crystal. Crystal might not survive bag chatter and the occasional temper display. It might not handle scratches very well if it's polymer.

Shambles

Sounds like some sort of polymer and not crystal. Crystal might not survive bag chatter and the occasional temper display. It might not handle scratches very well if it's polymer.

Shambles

occasional???? good god if i bagged it it would be in peices by the 4th on any given day.

• 3 months later...

thats ... just awesome that you bought it :) -- cheers to a real golf champ!