ONOFF Plus Forged

Henry

Anyone play these? They are starting to grow on me with the looks similar (i think) to my old Mizuno EZ irons. I know the description says size is medium to small but the picture looks a little oversize so I am wondering what size they compare with. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Do the pics I take look oversized? They are in fact between mid and small. Thin top line, rather thin sole. Very nice iron. I actually very much like the feel.

Most Japanese publications rate them as a players iron but with some forgiveness and top notch feel.

Shingo Katayama plays the same irons though slightly modified to have new grooves. (his bag is a great representation of forgiving clubs for the better player)

If you want to compare to a US spec iron size wise it's probably similar to an AP2 in size.

A lot smaller than most average golfer models like the ONOFF Red, XXIO etc and even smaller that say the X-Blade GR C-1 and AF-502.

post-8383-018892200 1281749964.jpg

I concur with everything that was just stated. Only thing I would add is that they are pretty darn forgiving for their size and the feel is awesome.

Firmly in my bag.

Anyone play these? They are starting to grow on me with the looks similar (i think) to my old Mizuno EZ irons. I know the description says size is medium to small but the picture looks a little oversize so I am wondering what size they compare with. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have 4-6 onoff that i played with the ONOFF 247 cb. I would say the are midsize not oversize. Slightly midsize is probably perfect description. Just over standard head shape.

Edited by stevopagolf

• 2 weeks later...