Motortrend put the new 5.0 Mustang GT against the BMW M3... Gotta give props to the blue oval for producing a budget monster!

2011-mustang-gt-2011-BMW-M3-front-end.jpg

That's just not right. I hate American made cars with plastic interiors and big engines. I'd take 1 M3 over 3 Mustang GTs.

I'm into Euro cars as well but damn this Mustang is really sweet.

2011 M3 base model comes in at 60k. That's pretty much what you see in the Video. or we can get extreme with the GTS M3 for 170k 444hp + lighter weight in a nut shell

2011 Mustang GT base model comes in at 30k. Same as in the video. or you can get extreme with a GT500(55k) + Super Snake shelby option(25k) for a total of 80k. 725hp+ plus upgraded suspension in a nut shell.

Both car's are not for me, I just think Ford is really kicking serious tail now days.

My style is the new cayenne turbo!

I'm into Euro cars as well but damn this Mustang is really sweet.

2011 M3 base model comes in at 60k. That's pretty much what you see in the Video. or we can get extreme with the GTS M3 for 170k 444hp + lighter weight in a nut shell

2011 Mustang GT base model comes in at 30k. Same as in the video. or you can get extreme with a GT500(55k) + Super Snake shelby option(25k) for a total of 80k. 725hp+ plus upgraded suspension in a nut shell.

Both car's are not for me, I just think Ford is really kicking serious tail now days.

My style is the new cayenne turbo!

Ya I hear ya. Ford is putting out extreme value..... just that's it so plastic-like and not exotic. Love the Cayenne Turbo! Can't understand how people think it's an ugly SUV. My dad has an 07 Cayenne Tubro.... one of the best put together vehicles i've ever had the pleasure of being in. Sick! Get one!!

I have an 02 M3..... still love it. Actually like the style and fun factor more than the new ones. With that being said, I think Audi is slightly ahead of BMW these days. You?

Ya I hear ya. Ford is putting out extreme value..... just that's it so plastic-like and not exotic. Love the Cayenne Turbo! Can't understand how people think it's an ugly SUV. My dad has an 07 Cayenne Tubro.... one of the best put together vehicles i've ever had the pleasure of being in. Sick! Get one!!

I have an 02 M3..... still love it. Actually like the style and fun factor more than the new ones. With that being said, I think Audi is slightly ahead of BMW these days. You?

Totally! Audi has really stepped it up.

RS5 - Not making it to the U.S

2418692430_8d2bd369c6_o.jpg

2417842375_17654b3888_o.jpg

This is beautiful!

i noticed as well that audi is stepping up their marketing. they are hogging

the cars in the movie industry. i find their stuff although mass appealing is

not for me. i prefer the bimmer. i would pick an e46 m3 or an e39 m5 to

any Audi currently on the market with the exeption of the r8.

i find the m5 e39 to be the original bad boy auto

Fair enough. Can't go wrong with either. I agree on the E39 comment, too. I just think, now adays (my bro n law and sister have an S4 avant and a A4 and my dad has an R8).... compared to the M3 I have (I know, this sounds ridiculous.... not trying to show off here) I find Audi's to be more solidly put together and their interiors more exciting. Kind of a hungrier company right now, in my opinion.

Kind of a hungrier company right now, in my opinion.

you couldnt have termed it better. imho the 3 series and the last 5 series are the last ultimate driving machines. the 7 series is being left behind by audi and benz