This one blew my mind, complete overkill. If I were a sultan this would be in the garage!

Regular Mercedes-Benz tuner Brabus today showed off a special package for the S600 that gives it an Apple-focused mobile office. The S600 iBusiness package gives the two rear seats an iPad each as well as a 64GB iPod touch. Both of the iPads can not only be used for work but can control the car's audio, navigation and phone systems.

A Mac mini is shared by both with a central 15.2-inch LCD and two breakout USB ports in the rear to attach peripherals. Brabus provides one mouse but two Apple Wireless Keyboards to let either passenger control the Mac, and the entire rear seat electronics can reach the Internet on the road through a supplied HSPA 3G connection. A center storage area both docks the iPod and stores the iPads when not in use.

The S600 itself has been upgraded by Brabus and runs on a 750HP, twin turbo V12 engine that can bring the car to 62MPH in exactly four seconds and to a top speed of 211MPH. Brabus wheels, aluminum pedals, headrest-mounted TVs and a custom lighting system also differentiate the iBusiness trim from Mercedes' standard sedan.

Pricing for the package hasn't been disclosed, but Brabus adds that it can modify an existing car to reach the spec as well as sell one new. [via Born Rich]

brabusibusiness-lg3.jpg

brabusibusiness-lg2.jpg

brabusibusiness-lg1.jpg

nice, i find that brabus tend to overdo their tuning though. i much prefer rentech for the benz. the interior

accoutrements is more appropriate in a maybach

THIS is pretty close to the vehicle id want to step out of at narita gc ,with my playing partner the stig, 2 ginza hosties , swing coah and driver. oh and from boot my Louis V golf bag naturally..,!

one word...., young jonnie shacho.

hahahh un -believeable.

• 6 months later...