Help!!!

reginaa520

Help!!!

I am a golf beginner, I want to buy a set of clubs online, I have visited many website, but I don’t know which one is good for me. I don’t want to spend so much money on golf, I saw a website higolfclubs.com, it is very cheap, some clubs just cost $100, could you give me some information about this website?

Help!!!

I am a golf beginner, I want to buy a set of clubs online, I have visited many website, but I don’t know which one is good for me. I don’t want to spend so much money on golf, I saw a website higolfclubs.com, it is very cheap, some clubs just cost $100, could you give me some information about this website?

for you sir get a putter appropriate for your height. since you just started i suggest you walk into a golfshop, see what

suits your eye and make a couple of putts. you will know immediately what works for you. you can get a lot of used ones

for under $50 good luck

Help!!!

I looked at the website. Those clubs are definitely fakes.

Beware of the counterfeits! I've heard many bad experiences.