AF 202 or New Egg Spoon ???

Randyman

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better FW ?

here are some pics of my desecrated club! :tsg_smiley_censored:

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

www.continentalgolf.net; 1(800)544-7128, these guys are absolutely fantastic, ask for factory finish and you will never know it was done, serious quality and very responable suprisingly. No need to pull the shaft either, all done shaft in, very cool. I just had them do my Exotics and both 909H hybrids in matte white and they look MINT! Think satin or matte black next time, PIMP that Egg...BB

Edited by BigBen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.continentalgolf.net; 1(800)544-7128, these guys are absolutely fantastic, ask for factory finish and you will never know it was done, serious quality and very responable suprisingly. No need to pull the shaft either, all done shaft in, very cool. I just had them do my Exotics and both 909H hybrids in matte white and they look MINT! Think satin or matte black next time, PIMP that Egg...BB

thanks i will consider it when it is really beat! an egg in eggshell color would be awesome!

• 3 months later...

Been struggling with my egg spoon 17 lately. Haven't been able to really maximize the egg since February, sure id get

Really good shots but I was never as consistent as with my 202. I guess I'm one of the few that prefer the feel and sound of the

Epon. I actually find the 15ht more forgiving than the egg 17. Both are equal in distance but I do get a higher flight with the 202ht.

Luckily my dad was wiling go swap so we pulled our respective shafts and stuck em on our new heads.

The was just something about the egg that did not sit right with me. I think I would get distracted and make Some unconscious movements when I would her that aerodynamic swoosh on the downswing.

For me Egg is about 20-30 yards longer. I re shafted it last week with a Tour AD DJ-7 Stiff and this sucker is stable with a nice mid/high ball flight. Tried the Epon's and new RC's great woods no doubt but the forgiveness and distance doesn't compare.

Based on pure visuals the Yonex & TourStage FW's setup compact and sexy.

For me Egg is about 20-30 yards longer. I re shafted it last week with a Tour AD DJ-7 Stiff and this sucker is stable with a nice mid/high ball flight. Tried the Epon's and new RC's great woods no doubt but the forgiveness and distance doesn't compare.

Based on pure visuals the Yonex & TourStage FW's setup compact and sexy.

The 202 is actually very compact. Yonex looks good but face is on the deeper side

www.continentalgolf.net these guys are absolutely fantastic, ask for factory finish and you will never know it was done, serious quality and very responable suprisingly. No need to pull the shaft either, all done shaft in, very cool. I just had them do my Exotics and both 909H hybrids in matte white and they look MINT! Think satin or matte black next time, PIMP that Egg...BB

Looks like a deeper face may serve you.

Edited by MatthewC