Epon Ferrules??

sjdavies47

from any of the epon retailers or pm gocchin,

I didn't know you can get just the ferrules. I remembered i reshafted my epons and wanted to get ferrules whilst i was in Thailand, they didn't want to sell just that. But that was years ago.

Yes you can simply use any ferrule now with Epon as they no longer offer the carbon looking ones.

They decided that the irons looked much more clean with simple black ferrules also too many Epon accounts were getting the carbon ferrules and using them for other brand iron reshafts.

Yes you can simply use any ferrule now with Epon as they no longer offer the carbon looking ones.

They decided that the irons looked much more clean with simple black ferrules also too many Epon accounts were getting the carbon ferrules and using them for other brand iron reshafts.

But i have to say those carbon ferrules do really look nice and expensive.

Exactly C, they thought the carbon ones were too distracting so they went with black and single line.

the carbon ones honestly were a club builders nightmare, you have know idea how many requests i

got to save those precious ferrules:)

the carbon ones honestly were a club builders nightmare, you have know idea how many requests i

got to save those precious ferrules:)

and here I am trying to figure out how to save them from my graphite shafts... LOL

and here I am trying to figure out how to save them from my graphite shafts... LOL

you can save them for sure, but heat will eventually get them deformed. ive done 3 saves but its a pita!

you can save them for sure, but heat will eventually get them deformed. ive done 3 saves but its a pita!

Hey guys,

I might have a solution for anyone wanting an Epon ferrule. Take a look at these:

https://shop.clubmategolf.com/product_info.php/products_id/324/XTCsid/5gn8tilja0fe4kdnabo9fajgp0

The shop is in Germany (I live in Germany). They are not original epon ferrules, but I think they look similar, at least in the pictures. I haven't seen them in person yet. So, I can't tell if they are any good. If there are enough people interested, I could organize a bulk order. Just an idea. Let me know if you guys are interested and we'll see from there.

Oh by the way, in case anyone is wondering. I have no ties to that shop. In fact I have never ordered anything there.

Edited by shacco

Hey guys,

I might have a solution for anyone wanting an Epon ferrule. Take a look at these:

https://shop.clubmategolf.com/product_info.php/products_id/324/XTCsid/5gn8tilja0fe4kdnabo9fajgp0

Yes those look exactly like the Epon ferrules! But they are expensive.

Spoon, i know what you mean about saving those ferrules. Tedious but the customers were so adamant on that. Also, i must say that they were very tight to install in the first place.

Hey guys,

https://shop.clubmat...e4kdnabo9fajgp0

The shop is in Germany (I live in Germany). They are not original epon ferrules, but I think they look similar, at least in the pictures. I haven't seen them in person yet. So, I can't tell if they are any good. If there are enough people interested, I could organize a bulk order. Just an idea. Let me know if you guys are interested and we'll see from there.

Oh by the way, in case anyone is wondering. I have no ties to that shop. In fact I have never ordered anything there.

That looks close enough.. Cheers for the info..

Hey guys,

How much would that be in USD Dollars? I'm in search for these also. Do they have more specs on it so we'll know what it'll fit or does the ID just need to match. I'm not too familiar with them and just want to add them to my set of KZG Evolution irons. :)

Edited by S2K23

How much would that be in USD Dollars? I'm in search for these also. Do they have more specs on it so we'll know what it'll fit or does the ID just need to match. I'm not too familiar with them and just want to add them to my set of KZG Evolution irons. :)

They're only for woods. It says for a .335 tip. Price is about 1.30$ a piece plus 12.25$ shipping to Germany (just estimates due to exchange rates). Don't know if they ship internationally.

I would be interested in those... do you have any pictures?

they look exactly like the ones on the link https://shop.clubmat...e4kdnabo9fajgp0

I can sell you guys some at 1.50 each + shipping. They are in the U.S.

Chris,

I'll take 20. LMK.

Thanks,

Ken S

• 2 months later...

Did anyone buy some carbon ferrules??? any pics??

Did not receive a response from Chris.