Iron shafts

supo

iron shafts  

60 members have voted

1. 1. which iron shafts are most prefered?

go it!

I have gamed 2 rounds with my Modus 3 , my oh my, starting to love this thing. so stable. launch a bit high but mannnnnn so stable can't say it enough. I thought these would be too heavy and stiff for (coming from GS95) R300 but actually no. So happy with this right now.

Thanks Stew for that extra push.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KBS C tapers by far.

• 1 year later...

OK I have to change, I have some SP orange I love, I also have Modus 130s I love and hit some 2f15 in X today that that I hit very well. I also had some ORAs that I liked a lot but hit too high in the short irons.

lol, i guess you're allowed to change your mind after 2.5 years! ;-p

OK I have to change, I have some SP orange I love, I also have Modus 130s I love and hit some 2f15 in X today that that I hit very well. I also had some ORAs that I liked a lot but hit too high in the short irons.

You're playing an X flex now, damn. Those roids been treating you well? Still counting with fingers though and not hoof stamps, right?

You're playing an X flex now, damn. Those roids been treating you well? Still counting with fingers though and not hoof stamps, right?

No roids or X flex in my bag. I just said I hit some and they felt good to me.

so whats the latest iron shaft to spend $ on ? Have not followed iron shafts for 2 years now. Currently play a 2012 Yamaha tour on PXi 5.5, Epon 302 on C-taper R+.

Just got a set of 2013 Onoffs forge & looking for a match. Dont mind too much ball flight wise, but looking for tighter dispersion. Driver swing is around 110mph, 7i around 90 mph. From what i read, shafts are pretty much personal, but just want to see the experience out there with different shafts.

Actually thinking abt those steelfibers or the new recoils......

I just got the Nunchuk ix iron shafts, and they tick all the boxes. I had planned for quite a while to get the Modus 3 because it seemed to have similar features. In the end the Nunchuk costs twice as much but I have no regrets. Mis-hits and poor swings go straighter and easier to find the middle. Not sure if it can get better than that.

Edited by theblake