Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, so thought I'll start a thread to say hi to the many gurus here. I'm from Singapore, and currently just joined a company that is the official agent for Tourstage, PRGR and Kasco, here in Singapore. Did some research on the products and found this forum on google, so here I am, hoping to pick up more knowledge from the members here. I used to work in another company that deals mainly with Mizuno. I travel extensively to Thailand too, so anybody in Singapore or Thailand and keen for a game or drink, please feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, so thought I'll start a thread to say hi to the many gurus here. I'm from Singapore, and currently just joined a company that is the official agent for Tourstage, PRGR and Kasco, here in Singapore. Did some research on the products and found this forum on google, so here I am, hoping to pick up more knowledge from the members here. I used to work in another company that deals mainly with Mizuno. I travel extensively to Thailand too, so anybody in Singapore or Thailand and keen for a game or drink, please feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks!

welcome sir.

wow u must be spoilt for choice working with that.

lucky fella!

Thanks supo67 and gocchin. Will be in Bangkok next month for a week, from the 13th. So if anybody is interested for a game, golf shopping together or need me to bring anything from Singapore, do let me know.

Welcome. I often go to singapore, we should have a game.

Enjoy your stay.