supo's bag--- 2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23........,

supo

ahhhhhhhhhh im going thru my stash this week

new yrs clean out

ill tell you know theres a cpl of pieces , my uberschloken good ones that i might eek out to the world

things ill guarantee you u cant get yr mits on.

im pondering .

cpl of v special pieces

and a general well this is left over form my carnivorous disecting of great clubs i didnt get around to re making

im in heavy thought

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhhhhhhhhh im going thru my stash this week

new yrs clean out

ill tell you know theres a cpl of pieces , my uberschloken good ones that i might eek out to the world

things ill guarantee you u cant get yr mits on.

im pondering .

cpl of v special pieces

and a general well this is left over form my carnivorous disecting of great clubs i didnt get around to re making

im in heavy thought

This should be very interesting.

• 1 month later...

season openeer this weekend

the selection has been made for cold spring conds, the ground will be hard as nails still, the greesnlightning nad i it will prob be a case of no carry and plenty of roll

so the kamui pro 9.5 ,, stinger gets the nod over the yamaha tour

the epon af tours are just so nice and easy to play with the modus 3 prototypes, that was a neasy choice

the yonex or tourstage wedges depending on course.

the yamaha v 17 stinger naturally

the onoff fairway wings prospec 24*roddio pentacross i8 ute, im sure will get a solid workout early doors

and hte putter either the axis eagle or the hiro matsumoto blade which rolls a very very nice ball, all wrapped up in TARIOS old onoff bag which i very tasty

looking fwd to a good game and stripping out the baron early on!

WOW! Are those Epon's awesome looking. So is that the Kamui you're telling me I should get?

They are shafted with the proro of the modus 3

they are prob too soff i think im going to swao them out for the c10s

they are so lovelg to but but they co really bigh as is need to fet them down a bit softness is very noticeable can hardly feel miss hits

these are the easiest. bladed Clubs ever to play

and ........,

they look damn fine!

• 3 weeks later...

wow bad a ho am i...

already swapping htis about

first "match play game" this wekeeend

the irons im keeping in , swapping out the putter ( already) for an axis eagle.

bag has gone back to the kinoshohampu.

driver has been benched for the same kamui pro kp-x 10.5* head with a diamana X 70s

now.... THIS should be very very interesting.

5 wood. goes without saying.

ute ..GONE already. for an adams 17* diamana stinger combo .

no 3 wood . going to plum for a 3 iron and an extra driver

kamui pro kp-x diamana x + the ryoma GD p9903x for control.

2 drivers... 3 wedges , (the yonex NS pro E11 combo.) putter. 5 wood. 3-5-6-7-8-9-pw irons. playing my home track so massive advantage on accuray here errant shots severly punished. theres no punch out here, ur dead man walking if u miss the target not by much

So many nice clubs there!

• 3 weeks later...

Hnnnngh, you don't want to trade back the reg AF-Tours for that copper set do you? :D And I don't suppose you have an old 4-iron lying about, or a 302?

Figured as much hehe!

Edited by Keen

• 2 weeks later...

after the matches in australia which i played poorly on most occasions.

cpl of 36 points but nothing good at all. i played many and varied again.

irons were the srixon pro 100s with heavy Ns protos c10s which ive discoverd are my prefed shaft . bec they keep my tempo slow nad smooth

the yonex ezone blades with lighter higher slighted Ns protos the 2 f15 which i play here in JP in my other set of srixons , they suit the srixons much better. these were too light in the yonex for me, i was swinging too fast and thinning a lot of shots. the tourstage 905 blades with TT monacco , which are a little light as well ,but gee wizz thjey are one of the best performaing feeling irons sets ive ever made .

i need x flex in these, these were great.. BUT the no 1 set i have are the OLD tourstage m-23 us-blades "maru" with the m26 shafts reverse weight flowed.

these i absolutely LOVE. these suit my game perfectly.

i left these in oz bec theu suit the courses so well.

the fairway woods i was using were the 2007 yamaha tour heads with diamana kaili 70x and 80 x in them.

once again ill say these not much better for the price than the kaili. in fact they have to be top dog.

the ute...... ah the ute, well i reshafted a fourteen tc910 4 driving iron with a NS superpeening blue in stiff, and was hitting it superbly .

not thesoftest homliest feeling club i have but i could rely on it to get me on to long par 3s and out of sticky situation.

so its bagged.

i was rotating the 3 wood with a 17* adams super black...didmana stinger ute depending on course length adn the long ute is just so nice to play..

untill i hit craigs epon crazy ute---crayz UT shafted ute.

WOW......................................!

drivers once again were rotated

epon zero--crazy noir

kamui pro k-px--diamana X

maruman conductor--stinger 70s

yamaha tour 2012--BB7x

kamui pro k-px---stinger 70s

ryoma--GD 9003x

kamui k-px-----basillieus fiamma 70x

ahhh what was best waht was best..............................

the ryoma is the best for hitting staright, i gamed this atNSW links and didnt miss a shot, distance was just behind th epon zero by 10-15 yards

but....................... as some one said..

"fairway, centre, long"

every time.

impossible to ignore. fligh was low bec i beefed the head to 204 gram with gel . moved the COG up and got a ton of roll

i think its perfect but not long

the yamaha tour i gamed last comp at longy and was driving over the creek at 270 on the fly.

never even tried that before.

flight was mid high, soaring bombs. if the skys ur friend then the 10* bb combo is sensatinal.

that now lives in oz happlily . that driver as it comes is a beauty, no need to change .

the logest drives i got off wre surprisingly with the maruman conductor stinger 70s combo

from the middle of this i got a cpl to drive a green at peninsula. one went long over the back.

i was in awe of it, but non centered shots were painfully punished in distance. accuracy was great with it.

feel not what im looking for the combo plays brillinatly but i have better feeling drivers.

its got a place in oz all time,and ill game it a lot . but...

flight was mid high to soaring .. very very good performing driver. one of the best easily.

head was conductor 9.5* powerfull straight... very very good!

the kamuis.................

longest. was the stinger 70 s of all driver 9.5*

just piercing mid lighted bomber with tons of roll.

no bias left right. centerd hits were just wow.

the fiamma i gamed last match at manly , was too long ball kept rolling in to the hazard, waste of a club.

flight was low right to left . LOTS of roll. wind totally unaffected the shots.

thsi is an UNREAL feeling club the shaft i absolutely love. love it. slingy feel, low runners. very very good shaft.

dont have to try and kill it , just gets down there. well worth an investment!

the bag tho that makes it JP debut next weekend tho. is...

yamaha tour -- cb 50 10*

kasco fd 12.8 *---quadra fex 75 xs

yamaha v 17--diaman stinger 70x

srixon pro 100---NS proto DPX

tourstage maru NS proto E11

Edited by supo67

The Old MR23s are still my favorite irons......very simple and well made !!! great feel and good distance.....not very forgiving , but overall forgiveness is acceptable

this years one, its not that small its a bit more compact then last bec its more elongated rather than full / rounded. i think its easier to hit actually.

distance wise thos i think the 2011 might be slightyl longer on average, but the 2012 i get the middle of more often

this years one, its not that small its a bit more compact then last bec its more elongated rather than full / rounded. i think its easier to hit actually.

distance wise thos i think the 2011 might be slightyl longer on average, but the 2012 i get the middle of more often

Was reading yamahas literature and this years tour has a 9.8%

Larger sweetspot! That alone is an incentive to get this years model

i dunno how they do it, i thought last yrs was soo much better than previous, but then this yrs is better agn . its freeakish

and next years model?? scary to think about it.

i dunno how they do it, i thought last yrs was soo much better than previous, but then this yrs is better agn . its freeakish

Is the 2011 model really that.much better than the 2010 v201? Never really thought about the 2011 model because I liked the looks of the 2010 v201 so much better. This years v202 on the othe hand... yummi!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2