I think its ugly as hell, why dump money into the 2 generation past older style when the new model is just around the corner?

m5ute1.jpg

m5ute130.jpg

m5ute13.jpg

That's just wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

that just cost me me my lunch.... and in turn my keyboard.... and a tiny bit of my soul.... that is the ugliest thing I have seen in a while.

yes it is. thats the e39 m5. i have driven the e39 and the current v10 m5 and the e39 takes the cake.

it is easier to drive and more of a driving machine with its 6 speed manual transmission vs the smg v10.

also the v10 was notorious for city driving and would wreck havoc on the driver. felt like a sick puppy

in the city but on the open road a mean marvel of engineering.

looks, specs performance the current m5. for sheer driving pleasure e39 m5 all the way.

his interpretation of the m5 ute is just a waste!

yes it is. thats the e39 m5. i have driven the e39 and the current v10 m5 and the e39 takes the cake.

it is easier to drive and more of a driving machine with its 6 speed manual transmission vs the smg v10.

also the v10 was notorious for city driving and would wreck havoc on the driver. felt like a sick puppy

in the city but on the open road a mean marvel of engineering.

looks, specs performance the current m5. for sheer driving pleasure e39 m5 all the way.

his interpretation of the m5 ute is just a waste!

I totally agree with your comments on the M5 V10 (current model), I had two of them and in town in the wrong gear and power ratio you would go nowhere but set up correctly

on a nice A road or motorway the car flew. I remember sitting at a set of traffic lights playing with the launch control not realising I had activated it, it was like a bullet out of gun,

I have never slammed the brakes on so quickly. My told me I had to get a smaller car so I got a M3, far better in every way apart from the HUD which I loved.

haannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngon a tic...,

this i looks like a holden ute body no?

is this hs own made thing?

if thats got a v10 in it thats the most rediculous hting ever i use to have a v6 holden ute and it needed sand bags over thback wheels to keep it form sinningof the road.

whast hte body is it BMW ?

I totally agree with your comments on the M5 V10 (current model), I had two of them and in town in the wrong gear and power ratio you would go nowhere but set up correctly

on a nice A road or motorway the car flew. I remember sitting at a set of traffic lights playing with the launch control not realising I had activated it, it was like a bullet out of gun,

I have never slammed the brakes on so quickly. My told me I had to get a smaller car so I got a M3, far better in every way apart from the HUD which I loved.

you had two? i can imagine the sheer annoyance and hassle of driving that in heavy traffic in london.

ive never driven an M3 but hear nothing but good things about the new m3 v8. my next car will definetely

be an M!

and stew yes its a bimmer!

bmwm51.jpg

couple of hours ago i drove my best buddys ride, stew, these were aftr i called you after the photo shoot and the single malt(1 winsie glass) i drove an older 500e El terminator and he drove an e39 e55 and my other bud drove the Alpina tuned m5. just fooling around the m5 alpina had the best gizmos a perfect mate of electronica and brute force while the e55 was plain boring! imagine a jacked up chauffer with no driving skills whatsoever, now the e500 the monster of its day was pure steroids but no mind to harness all that power and torque. bimmer wins hands down again.