Royal Collection TRC Utility for 2011

Blader-X

well as for distance gains or losses.

i think i already told the story a while ago about a guy called chris hetherington that played american footy for sanfran i think it was...,

as fulback and is also a super hot golfer.

seriously the longest hitter ive eve seen ............. by a long long way.

well he games the titleist 13* ute. with a v2 108 grams xxx shaft in it doesnt use any other fairway wood. and hits it galaxies long.

i wouldnt have beleived it unless i was standing next to him when he did at narusawa on the 3rd. flew the green 285 out.

i ifell on the ground in hysterics . in total........... utter.............. disbelief.

hence ive got some utes in my bags now . still lolking for the "ONE" tho.

u want to see someone hit down on a ute u shoullda seen this , was abslutley incredible. was murdering it all day. from that day on ive been looking at utes since , hard thing is to get one that suts my eye. the best shape one ive had is the adams super black, but it feels just so-so ordinary.

he reckon definalty they are long and easier to hit than the fairway woods.

but i just cant see it happeeneing from a tee. all i see is balloons when i stand on a tee with a ute. i need a bigger head. from a faiway tho. sure not a problem.

yup i remember that story. did he ever use a driver? are his irons proportionately long as well?

i have to agree with you, the adams super black is the prettiest shape for a hybrid imho. super

well balance and a hybrid in every sense of the word. feel was actually ok for me, i shouldnt have

been a JDM snob and kicked it outta the bag. i think the RC is close except its more compact.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i installed a machline 55sr flex on the 17* and installed

at a playing length of 42" vs stock 40.75" for my father.

he has been struggling with his fairway woods lately

and this could be the answer ! esentially a super forgiving

4 wood.

i will have updates soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 20 today and gamed it right away. This suits my game more

As I am getting the distance I need. I find that I still am inconsistent with

The shaft and since its only 20 I might reshaft it with an nspro 950ht shaft to lower

The flight and tighten it up a bit.

Hey C,

Me thinks that is a great idea. I often enjoy NS950 in my hybrid's for that very same reason. tight mid trajectory that doesn't get me in trouble.

Hey C,

Me thinks that is a great idea. I often enjoy NS950 in my hybrid's for that very same reason. tight mid trajectory that doesn't get me in trouble.

Yeah but not just any 950, I fine the 950 ht best suited for the task. I have it in my long irons . Very very

Easy to hit, nice kick and high trajectory.

Yeah but not just any 950, I fine the 950 ht best suited for the task. I have it in my long irons . Very very

Easy to hit, nice kick and high trajectory.

If that doesn't work out for you, may I suggest the SF line from Graphite Design. Its a low torque fairway wood shaft and its killer in the TRC. Very tight dispersion, with a wonderful mid trajectory. Gives plenty of distance and fine feel. I'm actually very surprised at how well its working out in my very own TRC.

If that doesn't work out for you, may I suggest the SF line from Graphite Design. Its a low torque fairway wood shaft and its killer in the TRC. Very tight dispersion, with a wonderful mid trajectory. Gives plenty of distance and fine feel. I'm actually very surprised at how well its working out in my very own TRC.

Thanks will consider that for sure. Ive been keeping an eye

On your bag of goodies. You may be on to something with

The fw shafts!

I play an adams tour prototype Idea pro gold 18 deg on a kbs utility steel shaft. This has been in my bag for the last 4 yrs now and the most used club next to my putter..... 5w, 3i, rough putt, sand - its my go to club. Its worn out now and looking for a replacement. Have tried titleist, tm, even the adams idea v3 but nothing comes close so far. Looking for a new all action utility( and excuse )......has anyone played these adams in comparison to the onoffs & trc utility ?

I play an adams tour prototype Idea pro gold 18 deg on a kbs utility steel shaft. This has been in my bag for the last 4 yrs now and the most used club next to my putter..... 5w, 3i, rough putt, sand - its my go to club. Its worn out now and looking for a replacement. Have tried titleist, tm, even the adams idea v3 but nothing comes close so far. Looking for a new all action utility( and excuse )......has anyone played these adams in comparison to the onoffs & trc utility ?

I have gamed the super black hybrid and Adams pnt2. I also had the pro golds but

The boxy shape was not for me. If younlike a clean compact looking head that is

Heavy then the RC is you.