Wedge Help

ihatebogies

I have managed to save enough cash to make my next JDM purchase which is a set of wedges. 50 or 52/56/60 and I'm considering the Geotech and Yururi because not only do they look nice to my eye but most importantly they fit the price guidelines for a retired guy living on a fixed income! Anyway, I generally play courses with tight lies around the greens and I'm looking for a wedge that can be opened up easily and offer the ability to be played from those tight lies. I also like to hit full shots with gap and sand wedges and use the lob wedge for more of the finesse type shots. If there is any strength to my game, which there isn't, but i do like to think my wedge game stands taller than any other part so I am really hoping that one of these wedge sets will serve me well. Thanks for any info!

Jim

I would say Yururi Tour. They have a grind that allows you to open it up with stability. Some wedges open and rock back and fourth. This one doesn't. The sole is not overly round or large and would do well on harder and tight conditions. I can also give you a good discount so PM me sir.

I would say Yururi Tour. They have a grind that allows you to open it up with stability. Some wedges open and rock back and fourth. This one doesn't. The sole is not overly round or large and would do well on harder and tight conditions. I can also give you a good discount so PM me sir.

I've used a 56/60 seven hills since last summer and they've worked out great in all conditions.

Prior to my 56/60 seven hills I used Cleveland 588 56/60 for many years. I'm glad I made the switch

PM sent, are the Yururi's taper or parallel?

yes most definatly. the yururi grind is one of the most versatile there is.

ive had a cpl of mne bent 1* so i coverd all bases 51-52-54-55-56-58 without a hitch what soever.