Shaft recommendation for Royma D1 non V-spec

Tang

Got the Royma D1 9.5* with stock shaft months ago. played several times, damm it is forgiven indeed, but not as long as expected. 240-260 ya in average if met the sweet spot.

Besides the Royma 9.5* with stock shaft GD s could hardly helping me to avoid the left, the ball hooks than ever. Any recommendation on the shaft choice ? crazy CB46 , Bangboo, GD 9003 ?

Expecting this Royma D1 with new shaft could help me in achieving the wow factor as Royma V-spec crazy cb46 in terms of straight and long. Thanks in advance.

all depnds on yr swing characteristics.

the crazy 80 noir is good in it , but not as solid as the GDp9003x or diamana, and a bit higher .

its an easier shaft to hit .

the GD is tops as is the daimana

it seesm the more solid shaft performs better in it for me , but the more theatrical shafst is a lot easier to hit, i missed less fairasy with the crazy noir , but i like the mength of the other two

Crazy CB 46 + Ryoma is a good combo. If you like it heavier like stew said the CB 80 should be fun to hit.

all depnds on yr swing characteristics.

the crazy 80 noir is good in it , but not as solid as the GDp9003x or diamana, and a bit higher .

its an easier shaft to hit .

the GD is tops as is the daimana

it seesm the more solid shaft performs better in it for me , but the more theatrical shafst is a lot easier to hit, i missed less fairasy with the crazy noir , but i like the mength of the other two

Thanks buddy :)

By the way, as my Royma is standard but non Vspec, wondering if the head wight might be a bit lighter comparing to the 80g GD p9003x, thus the swing wight could be changed from D2 which is my range to D1 or D0 ? Thought there might be a solution solve the dilemma, saying appropriate shaft with right stiffness and weight which could generating the exact effect as Vspec crazy cb46 combo c did.

Edited by Tang

makes sense to me.

TARIO is ur man for tht correct repsonse, but yes it seems logical.

any crazy is good tho, just get the most "right'one

or qaudra or roddio

super engines all.

Crazy CB 46 + Ryoma is a good combo. If you like it heavier like stew said the CB 80 should be fun to hit.

+1 just make sure you get fitted properly.

The standard height weight is on the lighter side. Depending on shaft weight and length you should be another to get that swing weight. I would think the CB 80 Ls II could be great but $$$$.

Thanks buddy :)

By the way, as my Royma is standard but non Vspec, wondering if the head wight might be a bit lighter comparing to the 80g GD p9003x, thus the swing wight could be changed from D2 which is my range to D1 or D0 ? Thought there might be a solution solve the dilemma, saying appropriate shaft with right stiffness and weight which could generating the exact effect as Vspec crazy cb46 combo c did.

If you go to a heavier shaft, the swing weight will increase. Every 8g heavier equals approximately 1 swing weight point. This does vary depending on each shaft a well as the balance point will affect swing weight.

Something heavier and stiffer will certainly prevent the shots left. If you keep the driver at the same stock 45.25" length, the swing weight should stay the same or higher.

You didn't mention what flex stock shaft you were using.

If you go with Crazy and are a more aggressive swinger which you probably are since you battle the left side and think you can drive the ball over 260m the CB46 in 7.2 flex is a good option as well as something a bit heavier like the 80LSII which people mentioned as well.

It really comes down to your swing and your budget.