Miura KM-350 putter

Ara selai

After looking at and testing the KM-350 versus a few other similar designs this week, I've decided that a 350 will make me a happier golfer. So now I'm looking for someone who wants it out of his/her bag as much as I want it in mine.

Problem is, if you're outside of Indonesia, import duty into Indonesia is going to kill me, unless you're willing to sell at a very good price. I already have an in-country feeler out with a fellow GTI'er, but thought I'd check here too, to see if anyone else has a lightly used one they want to part with.

Alternatively, I might be willing to trade my original series (1997) Scotty Cameron Newport with TeI3 insert and original shaft/grip/head cover, if that would help you to help me. It's in "par" (average) or maybe slightly better condition, consistent with its age, and is one of SC's classic early clubs. Super soft, great feel, and very accurate. As a go-by, these list for $200 and up on the 'Bay in this condition.

Edited by Ara selai

Whats the limit b4 import tax applies there?

Would like to know that myself. On the customs form you get when you fly in, it says to declare everything over $50. Supposedly, the tax kicks in over $250. But if I go by the horror stories on the internet, the guys don't take into account the actual receipted value; they guesstimate based on how nice it looks and how much they think is likely to get paid in tax. If you refuse to pay, they've got a club to sell on the open market.

Will have to make some formal enquiries regarding how seriously they regard receipts. Why, do you have one?

That's nasty stuff. Ted can fix value but seem pointless.

Worse still, it seems the the import duty on "luxury items"' such as golf clubs, is 50% or more!