Edited by Eca

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi E,

thats a yummy bag. Did you white polymer the EGG? how is your driver treating you?

E,

You've got really awesome bag...I want those Miura babies there :-)

Thanks J.. Get your yammy '12. Although I'm only 1 over after 9 now at ahlar with 2birds &2 3putts lol.

Still intimidating but it's making me concentrate really hard. Its like a mini 'O' when u flush it haha

her eric welcome to the dark side! you finally did it! full monty! whats that tee doing there Lol?

you have come a very long way since we first spoke. glad to see things are working out.

love how your bag has turned out. those miuras must have cost an arm and a leg!

Hi E,

thats a yummy bag. Did you white polymer the EGG? how is your driver treating you?

Hey B, thanks.

Got the egg from hibcam. He had it done, made it a heavier head too with 6 coates. Didn't like the shaft he had but it's great with the ilima. Kinda sexy huh?

her eric welcome to the dark side! you finally did it! full monty! whats that tee doing there Lol?

you have come a very long way since we first spoke. glad to see things are working out.

love how your bag has turned out. those miuras must have cost an arm and a leg!

Haha thanks C. The tee hybrid with Altus works well but then again I haven't tried a JDM hybrid. Plus it's good as a 'rough' club for those damaging lies sometimes you just have to play lol. Poor thing haha

Got a good deal with c tapers.

Haha thanks C. The tee hybrid with Altus works well but then again I haven't tried a JDM hybrid. Plus it's good as a 'rough' club for those damaging lies sometimes you just have to play lol. Poor thing haha

Got a good deal with c tapers.

let us know how the c-tapers go. enjoy!

Hey B, thanks.

Got the egg from hibcam. He had it done, made it a heavier head too with 6 coates. Didn't like the shaft he had but it's great with the ilima. Kinda sexy huh?

Not bad, i am just scared it will be distracting LOL. I never had success with the EGG. i think the head is too light. but yes with 6 coats i am sure it will work just fine. I am very happy with my Titleist 910F and just bought the 3 fw too, I guess i just like the smallish head compared to the bigger EGG. paired it with the XDB fw shaft mannn really pleasant to hit and goes a mile. by far the cheapest shaft i got but who cares , it works.

Yea, so far so good. Stuck behind 2 groups of older ladies in a comp... Slow round that's y I'm in the forum hehe.

• 3 months later...

Changed away from the anser type to TM Spider then to the delmar shape in Miura KM-007 Putter and after 2 months, it's safe to add to my witb. What a great putter.

Edited by Eca

You missed your calling...you should be a professional photographer! Really, those are some great shots...oh yeah, great bag as well:)

Edited by swisstrader

You missed your calling...you should be a professional photographer! Really, those are some great shots...oh yeah, great bag as well:)

Haha.. thanks man.. a wise man told me once.. if your game really stinks one day (i had plenty of those) and your bag also stinks..then you're really gonna have a bad day..

The Prgr REP had to be featured :)

Absolutely stunning....

Which reminds me I must update my " Bag thread"

@Dale thanks man.. Yea kinda fun updating :)

@C the bag pic with the Miura putter included is newly taken. They definitely got battle scars. 3i from a hardpan, 8i got a rock ding & SW is showing a bit of wear. So soft! I cover them during transport or when in a cart. During usual trolley round I dont cover, banging is pretty Minimal.

E,

Great bag, it's hell on your game to be behind 2 slow groups.

P

Thanks P. Rarely happens as Im slow on the green. Need to change routine. Close to your quote.. Just putt the damn ball :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice! We share the same taste mate.

Those blades are definitely my style! And interesting paint job on the egg.. Would be interested to find out how it affected your swing or game. If it did at all.

Love it!

Tats

Heya fellas,

This is a case of not knowing how good you had it til it's gone.

Got into cycling & decreased my golf so I figured just go get some

Decent cheaper usdm.. The ryoma/crazy is the best driver i had & the babies are amazing! Weird how I miss**t the normal

Size irons (I transferred the same shaft) more.. Can't Explain. The size gives best turf interaction and it's bounce is very versatile. When my builder transferred the iron shafts, he told me there & then, your going backwards here, the specs of these new irons are all over the place especially weight. The 3wood also the best I have had. My chance of eagle for 2 on on a par5 - Gone practically. So good off the deck.

A playing partner since 2008 who has not changed gear & kept

Laughing at all my gear changes especially when I went JDMs (I had quite a few in those 4 yrs) actually admitted @ told me last week.. "Ur ryoming (that's what he remembers) alone was a 2+ stroke diff to u. I cant believe the diff in your accuracy. Your babies were sharper & that TM 3w has given U more grief than anything else. As much as I hate to say it but you should go back to them."

Yup my hcp has gone back up 3 shots lol & I am back to playing weekly!

Going to rebuild very soon which everyone close to me knew would happen after seeing the change in my game.

Good to see you coming to your senses again !! Don't worry, your babies are in good hands :tsg_smiley_heart:

However, if you wanna to game back your 007, let me know

Shooting more in the 70s Ed :)