Yea.. interesting.. 57k Set lol.

• 3 months later...

Yes that was! We've sold a couple of those honma sets over the last 10 years. 57k is full retail. Our customers got a BIG discount..ha ha

One of the guy's gave the set away. The other still plays them and swears by the performance. I think much of it's about braggin rights.

In regards to food, Kobe isn't confirmed the best. There are other prefectures that have the same claim. 160 for 8oz is low end in Japan. 600 for 6oz is starting for A12 top grade Waygu, but the speaker was exactly right that its very hard to finish due to richness and oil. I made the mistake of ordering 2 at the Oak Door atop the Grand Hyatt in Roppongi Hills. It was so fatty and amazing we couldn't eat much more and requested a box to take it to our room. They said no... The food is not to leave the restaurant. We did our best until we were sick. Ended up tossing the rest. Sad. I regret!

Also he barely broke the surface on Truffles. In france it gets much more expensive and intense. If we think that countries like Japan and France send us their best stuff we are delusional. They keep the best for themselves.

I loved how the brain reacts to luxury. It actually changes the experience we have. To me life is all about that creating the best experience be it in your own head or in the perception of others.

TOTO. Love it. Once you go TOTO you don't ever want to use a normal Toilet..lol