Epon Type J Irons 3-pw

Dicksy

up for grabs are my beloved Epon Type J irons. they are head only and come 3-pw. i've used these for a couple of years but they still have plenty of life in them. First £250 plus p&p gets these.

Hey Paul whats up?

Type j / 301s are classics. Some like e more than the 302s

Good luck with sale

thanks Carlo... hate to let them go....

btw, for some reason this system won't let me upload pics. so if anyone sends me their email address i can send pics.

Email me il post your pics, my addy in the bottom of my sig

gonna shaft em up with the NS ora stiff ,if thye are a bit lower and more bladey.

that shud be a good match huh.

arent your ora stiffs in your yammy 08?

you have another set :tsg_smilie_love:

i got a set on the quiet that appeared outta no where,was saving for that (other)special set. think i found it

stealthy! play them in good health my friend.

When I got my set I didn't like the look of the Technity Type J badge in the cavity.

I found it just peeled right off with a little work. Underneath it should say PRO 1

Looks waaaaaayy better without the rebadgeing sticker stuck on. You'll see what I mean when you get them.

Sweet irons, I'd never let mine go. Besides, I'd have an empty Epon bag if I did.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm tempted . Can post photo ? U mentioned GBP285 shipped . Does it means include shipping cost ? BTW I'm in Singapore . Will the shipping cost be lower ?