clevelaand

Yup couldn't resist any longer lol.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had mine for a week now, great gadget to have if you want to get speed consistency across the bag - just ordered another 3 for the guys i play with...

Its not perfect as it tends to miss the ball speed if it flys right. Also gets more smash factor if we hit down on it.....

Learned a few things since i got it.....due to the higher lofts, hence spin........an 8 iron with pro swing speed of 85 will max out the efficiency @ 1.40 or apx 93%. My 8i never gets abv 88%. With drivers, it gets closer to 100% efficiency ( maybe its just my ryoma / crazy combo :-)).

Awesome educational tool abt the game

Can't wait for mine to arrived.... will surely make those boring driving range session more enjoyable

Okay.... interesting range session today,

45" driver vs 46.5" driver

Making this as short and sweet as possible....

The rep showed me that I swing the 46.5" driver 4-5mph faster than the 45" driver.

Time after time after test after test the SS was faster with the longer driver. However.....

It also showed that better contact was made, consistently with the 45" driver.

Thank goodness for the Ryoma because I also believe because of the Ryoma head

I am able to be a bit inconsistent with the longer shaft and still maintain distance. When the

longer driver is hit well the distance gains are around 15 yards.

Played with a "kid" today (he's 22) that was swinging an average speed of 118mph.

Ball speed was usually around 160. Hate those kids. lol

In brief, this is a must have for anyone for any reason that loves Golf. Too much fun and has

helped my Golf swing as much as anything. I kid you not, I have increased my SS almost 10 mph

in a week because of the PRGR rep showing me my most efficient swing.

Honestly varies a bit from year to year.... but, we play all year.

Could be 55 and sunny, could be rainy and cold but it doesn't last long.

come on down. be happy to help...

Edit:

NO SNOW

Edited by idrive

Do you mean swing harder??? or just spending too much time playing with it??

If you mean swinging harder..... that's part of the beauty of it. It shows you swinging harder

is not always better....

spending to much time.... :)

Do you mean swing harder??? or just spending too much time playing with it??

If you mean swinging harder..... that's part of the beauty of it. It shows you swinging harder

is not always better....

spending to much time.... :)

oh sorry meant swinging harder. with something that measures speed

i would initially be tempted to swing 200% :tsg_smiley_punkrock:

i guess i cant relate yet as ive never played with a toy like this.

real excited. do you use it on every drive you do or more for the range?

I use it for both the range and during a round.

We all can swing quite differently when playing a round vs a no pressure situation at the range.

Its good to compare the speeds and smash factory differences.

Nothing better than a present you really wanted as an early Xmas gift.

Have fun!!!!

I just picked mine up from the post office.

post-12918-045654200 1321636976.jpg

Perfect timing for my impending shootout.

Nice ! I'm still waiting on mine. Should have it next week.

Btw nice DWD bag.

Mine too, it shipped out last Thursday. Can't wait!

Rep says..... 46.5" driver is 5mph faster, consistently than 45" driver.

Stats say...... accuracy is effected. So far.... working on that is really helping my overall game.

Yeah, the bag is sweet! I just need a caddy to lug it around for me. Do you want to volunteer? :)

I miss that bag... (^_^)

The REP really helps in so many ways. It really lets each individual understand their swing more and with different clubs.

Its such a great tool.

Finally here.. Gonna take for a spin at the range tomorrow since it's the rain is not lettin up.

Holy Molly.. What a gadget!!!

I received mine late afternoon yesterday so it took it to work with me (afternoon shifter). Around 8pm i thought get my driver out of the car and lets give this a whirl at the lunchroom on MPH mode.. 88mph huh? Lets swing a bit faster 90mph..what the? I thought my swing slowed down since giving up the ciggies 8 months ago and pile a bit of weight but this is ridiculous.. wait i'm still hitting fairly short irons on 420Yarders par 4. Quick email to Tario asking if this is right. He said the lighting could be a factor, take it to the range tomorrow.

So Gian11 & I took this new toy and his new Ryoma F3 to the range today. Warmed up with a couple of wedge shots, couple of 7s then set up the unit.

• 100mph 100%
  • 100mph 100%
  • 101mph 100%
  • 103mph (yukky slice) 96%
  • 104mph 100%
  • 104mph 98%
  • 102mph 100%

then another 8-10 averaging 102mph all 100%.. too efficient must be faulty? I pulled Gian's Yamaha with Quad FE 65S 101mph 100%. This cant be right..this thing is telling me i'm really efficient with something for the 1st time in my life lol. I remember Tario mentioning averaging 96%

So i passed to Gian11 who is recovering from ailment and maybe 85-90% back to full health.

• 88mph 94%
  • 86mph 95%
  • 90mph 96%
  • 92mph 93%
  • 92mph 92% (looking forced)

So i said to him, i been meaning to tell you to do this change but we only see each other during competitions as I hate going to driving range (well not anymore).

So i explained the changes to him and he did a few practice swings.. then

• 95mph 96%
  • 96mph 95%
  • 97mph 96%
  • 96 mph 94%
  • 95mph 97%
  • 97mph 96% (swinging freely)

His face looked like he won the lottery.. priceless.. the smile was worth the unit already.

We then proceeded to try the Ryoma F3 along with the Egg and its amazing what this little gadget tells you on the spot!

This gadget is an absolute gem and if you are reading this and don't have one, you are obviously a golf enthusiast. Two words.. get one.

Thank you Tario, TSG and all members who shared their experiences with this product.

One silly question though, my 7i averaged at 85mph @ 88%. My own explanation that 'this is right' the fact that we are dealing with more loft and more spin therefore efficiency won't be as high?

Cheers

E

Edited by Eca

Holy Molly.. What a gadget!!!

I received mine late afternoon yesterday so it took it to work with me (afternoon shifter). Around 8pm i thought get my driver out of the car and lets give this a whirl at the lunchroom on MPH mode.. 88mph huh? Lets swing a bit faster 90mph..what the? I thought my swing slowed down since giving up the ciggies 8 months ago and pile a bit of weight but this is ridiculous.. wait i'm still hitting fairly short irons on 420Yarders par 4. Quick email to Tario asking if this is right. He said the lighting could be a factor, take it to the range tomorrow.

So Gian11 & I took this new toy and his new Ryoma F3 to the range today. Warmed up with a couple of wedge shots, couple of 7s then set up the unit.

• 100mph 100%
  • 100mph 100%
  • 101mph 100%
  • 103mph (yukky slice) 96%
  • 104mph 100%
  • 104mph 98%
  • 102mph 100%

then another 8-10 averaging 102mph all 100%.. too efficient must be faulty? I pulled Gian's Yamaha with Quad FE 65S 101mph 100%. This cant be right..this thing is telling me i'm really efficient with something for the 1st time in my life lol. I remember Tario mentioning averaging 96%

So i passed to Gian11 who is recovering from ailment and maybe 85-90% back to full health.

• 88mph 94%
  • 86mph 95%
  • 90mph 96%
  • 92mph 93%
  • 92mph 92% (looking forced)

So i said to him, i been meaning to tell you to do this change but we only see each other during competitions as I hate going to driving range (well not anymore).

So i explained the changes to him and he did a few practice swings.. then

• 95mph 96%
  • 96mph 95%
  • 97mph 96%
  • 96 mph 94%
  • 95mph 97%
  • 97mph 96% (swinging freely)

His face looked like he won the lottery.. priceless.. the smile was worth the unit already.

We then proceeded to try the Ryoma F3 along with the Egg and its amazing what this little gadget tells you on the spot!

This gadget is an absolute gem and if you are reading this and don't have one, you are obviously a golf enthusiast. Two words.. get one.

Thank you Tario, TSG and all members who shared their experiences with this product.

One silly question though, my 7i averaged at 85mph @ 88%. My own explanation that 'this is right' the fact that we are dealing with more loft and more spin therefore efficiency won't be as high?

Cheers

E

Great post. Can the unit be used for irons as well as woods?

Thanks Lennie & yes with irons. I actually worked on PW today in terms is swinging shorter & fuller & whilst this distances are seen easily, the figures telling u ur speed & efficiency for the different swing variations is amazing! There's a partial swing mode i think that I haven't gone into yet.