Epon 202HT

skippercarey

Hi, up for sale is my Epon 202HT 15* head only has a slight sky mark but otherwise in excellent condition i have tried to capture the mark as best as i can asking $275.00 shiped worldwide, also includes original headcover

Cheers

Bill

SOLD THANKS

post-12800-079831300 1320130853.jpg

post-12800-075702100 1320131239.jpg

post-12800-076370700 1320131251.jpg

Edited by skippercarey

Cheers Carlo.......,if it didnt have the paint scratch on the crown i would have asked more but its been sitting in the cupboard around 6 months now so time to move it on

Cheers Carlo.......,if it didnt have the paint scratch on the crown i would have asked more but its been sitting in the cupboard around 6 months now so time to move it on

I wouldnt worry about the skymark, all my woods have em haha

Haha yeah after this one i got a slightly deeper RC 304P thinking i would be safe but that only lasted a few weeks b4 i gave it the 202 treatment!! i remember seeing tiger do it in a tournament on tv B4............, which makes you feel a bit better

hhahahahahahh

u did it to the 304p ?????

time to get back to golfing mate!

hahahhahaahaha

Haha yeah tell me about it, bloody kids have ruined my game im certainly not looking forward to playing of the 1hcp when i get back into it................, the 304P hurt the most coz i love that thing sky mark or not its in the bag for good

Also i will be listing a Epon i33 putter as well tomorrow if anyone is interested (without sky mark) ;)

Also i will be listing a Epon i33 putter as well tomorrow if anyone is interested (without sky mark) ;)

I'm putting black duct tape on the edge of the crown when I get the ryoma.

Btw grading I33 there's a chap in the wtb section looking for one.

i took my 304ps out for a rumble agn at hte range onm snday, god there good.

gonne stick em i n the bag on thursday for a change.

got the most wicked shafts in them. roddio tour prototypes. priceless.

only thing is the 3 wood is kinda mute now for me after my driving spoon success.

but i just cant sell this one. this and hte yamaha ijust cant part with.

what putter u going with now?

i took my 304ps out for a rumble agn at hte range onm snday, god there good.

gonne stick em i n the bag on thursday for a change.

got the most wicked shafts in them. roddio tour prototypes. priceless.

only thing is the 3 wood is kinda mute now for me after my driving spoon success.

but i just cant sell this one. this and hte yamaha ijust cant part with.

what putter u going with now?

I have a scotty cameron tour rat that i will probably give a go

I have a scotty cameron tour rat that i will probably give a go

Wow! That is the only Scotty I like.

Beautiful cherry bombs and deep milled gss.

Very very very pricey

Wow! That is the only Scotty I like.

Beautiful cherry bombs and deep milled gss.

Very very very pricey

Nah its not the gss but it was pricey thats why i havent decided weather to play it or not yet, id need to sell the house to get a gss ;)

Nah its not the gss but it was pricey thats why i havent decided weather to play it or not yet, id need to sell the house to get a gss ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scotty-Cameron-Concept-1-Prototype-Super-Rat-w-GSS-insert-Circle-T-TOUR-/220885292430?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item336dca158e#ht_936wt_1176

how does your rat feel like ? have you carpet putted it?

close your eyes, forget the brand and how does it feel like?

sorry for the offtopic.

Lol, I have the GSS along with a whole lot of other rare SC's that I never game anymore.... I just donated 99% of my USDM gear a few weeks ago, I wasn't around for most of the time they were loading up all of the gear to transport it, I just took all of my JDM stuff, a few newer USDM clubs and whatever I have that was used on tour outta my club room and told them to take whatever was in there.... I had totally forgot to clear all of my limited, tour, or rare putters out and I just happened to get home as they were loading up and hadn't taken the putters yet.... I was very lucky that I got back before they left with everything, lmao.... I don't plan on playing any of the Scotty's and I'm planning on selling them when I get around to it, but I would have been really upset with myself if they had taken all of those putters, I have a ton of em and they'll def be worth quite a bit to anyone who wants em...

J.

Wow thats a joke $4K + you could have bought one at the scotty cameron museum japan last week for 3K !! i notice a guy has listed 2 tour rats for sale here for more than i can have one custom ordered new to whatever finish paint fill you want................,madness

Carlo i have rolled it on the carpet and the deep milling makes a big difference to the feel...........,very soft and i love the chunky top line of the rat, very similar to the 009, it has the smoked black shaft and black leather grip.............,looks amazing, looks like scotty is bringing the deep milling to the line up for 2012. i think it will be a big seller