Crazy 435I or 435II

Spoon

Hey Spoon,

I have just put a Crazy TJ46 in my Ryoma. I love the head but will see how it plays today. I am thinking of buying the premium. I am also interested in that JBeam and CB80 you have in your bag that's on loan.

If u guys thinking of upgrading to the new one, LE me know

Il take our old one . Thanks

Really you have a Ryoma 9.5 for sale? How much?

Used Ryomas tougher to find than a used prgr egg spoon...oh wait, tough to find those as well!!

If u guys thinking of upgrading to the new one, LE me know

Il take our old one . Thanks

I should know by the end of the week. I took my G20 Kiyoshi to a launch monitor today and the stats were solid. Ryoma must out perform or it will be sold.

I should know by the end of the week. I took my G20 Kiyoshi to a launch monitor today and the stats were solid. Ryoma must out perform or it will be sold.

let me know bro. the kiyoshi is a killer shaft unfortunately even in a 65s it was too much low spin for me.

you must be bombing it!

let me know bro. the kiyoshi is a killer shaft unfortunately even in a 65s it was too much low spin for me.

you must be bombing it!

I have always had mixed results with my driver on the monitor but this combo gave me solid numbers. 265 to 267 carry with 10 yards of rollout which seemed kind of low. Spin was good for me 2900 to 3200. Good spin for me as I normally struggle with too much back spin. Stock shafts yield over 4300. Not good. I played Saturday and had several 300 yard drives. The Ryoma has a lot to live up to.

I have one 9.5 v spec with bangvoo shaft.

Please give your feedback for this combo and what is your shaft's spec, thanks.