Ever seen a grown man cry??

swisstrader

Had my eyes on a Ryoma/Crazy combo that was being offered up on EBay with the auction to end tomorrow eve. Had my whole evening planned around it, but suddenly this eve, the auction was taken down, "auction ended." I'm guessing someone must have made an offer outside the auction...so freakin frustrating!

I also get a kick out of people who bid up prices of eBay auction items days before an auction is to end. Do they not realize that most of the real bidding happens in the last few minutes?? And that you can buy eBay items much cheaper without running up the price way in advance?? Bidders ran up the price of this club from $1 to $890 within about 2 days of the auction...craziness.

Had my eyes on a Ryoma/Crazy combo that was being offered up on EBay with the auction to end tomorrow eve. Had my whole evening planned around it, but suddenly this eve, the auction was taken down, "auction ended." I'm guessing someone must have made an offer outside the auction...so freakin frustrating!

I also get a kick out of people who bid up prices of eBay auction items days before an auction is to end. Do they not realize that most of the real bidding happens in the last few minutes?? And that you can buy eBay items much cheaper without running up the price way in advance?? Bidders ran up the price of this club from $1 to $890 within about 2 days of the auction...craziness.

I feel you bro!!! I do!!!!!

im the idiot who took it to $890 :tsg_smilie_blackeye:

Sigh I should have just picked up the 9.5 deg premia head last night !

yep yep, i was online but u definitely saw the head before i did...i saw the head about 15 minutes after it was posted ....but i was a bit hesitant cause the seller was in China and only had 1 post.....oh well...its winter here anyways so ive got all off season to shop....

What's wrong with CHINA! I just like reading posts. You can ask Tario, how much money I have spent on tsg.

yep yep, i was online but u definitely saw the head before i did...i saw the head about 15 minutes after it was posted ....but i was a bit hesitant cause the seller was in China and only had 1 post.....oh well...its winter here anyways so ive got all off season to shop....

Sorry Jzee, i havent been around much but it is obvious u are 100% ok.....haha and im chinese so its not meant to be racial.....

Awkward moment lol.. All good.

Awkward moment lol.. All good.

Hmmmmmm never seen this awkward moment for a while now :p

Edited by gbs

Will now probably be forced to get new vs used and either a) get fitted by local fitter who has loads of Epon and other high end drivers, but sadly no Ryoma or Crazy shafts (this is the US after all!) or b) get fitted here through TSG although I get very nervous with on-line fittings vs getting on a trakman with a fitter.

Orrrr....wait for the winter thaw to come about in a few months and start the whole process over again!

just a show of hand, there are many Crazy/Ryoma fans and loyal TSG customers from China...

Edited by armitage

just a show of hand, there are many Crazy/Ryoma fans and loyal TSG customers from China...

Haha armitage, surprisingly seeing you here.

Saw you Crazy driver and UT in Beijing at the new oriental square months ago while they are sitting in the workshop for re-shaftting. Nice weapon indeed! My ryoma d1 & crazy deco combo was also fitted in the same workshop.

How about we going to course some day together? Ryoma against Crazy 435 ?

Show of hands...how many of you would like to sell me one:):):)

I've got one with a Royal Deco stiff mint V-Spec 9.5 for sale if interested folks.

Long time no see Chris, hows things? Have u got ridden of the trusty Ryoma/bangvoo?

Royal deco is one shaft of interest but I'm still faithful to the cb46/ryoma

Chris,

Hang on to it and bring it to Piute next Weds. If I can hit the S better than the SR ( I doubt it but would love to try :) )

I'll take it.

Edited by idrive

the wolf course???

I don't know if I should say yes or no..... I could send pics though.... ;)

that was my fav track in vegas, didnt play the uber -schlokken ones like shadow...

but i payed it from the STONES. driver ute almost every hole!

its huge.

loved it!