New putter purchase...

swisstrader

Tell me what you guys think...bought this on a whim in a bar after a couple adult beverages;) and this from a guy who only plays mallets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170740396244#ht_684wt_922

I don't think you'll regret that purchase. I wanted one but thought I try a totally

Different shape. Ara's got one and loves it (still I'm sure). U got it for

A good price too! Let me know if you want to offload.

Tell me what you guys think...bought this on a whim in a bar after a couple adult beverages;) and this from a guy who only plays mallets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170740396244#ht_684wt_922

nice pick up, I've been watching that auction too, I also would like to try that putter... I was hoping it wouldnt sell so I can offer the seller a lower price ahahaha...

where in NJ are you? I would love to see your clubs!

nice pick up, I've been watching that auction too, I also would like to try that putter... I was hoping it wouldnt sell so I can offer the seller a lower price ahahaha...

where in NJ are you? I would love to see your clubs!

Bergen County area...you? Offered the guy less, but would not budge.

Edited by swisstrader

Bergen County area...you? Offered the guy less, but would not budge.

edison/ middlesex county...

Where did you find the listing for the club? I've looked in Backpages before but never find much. Also never find much on Craigslist - I agree though, you won't regret that buy, especially when golf season is in full swing! Checking out Ebay might also be something to consider! I'm excited to see what new developments we'll see this spring from top companies.!

Gifted golfer

www.giftedgolfer.com

Just had a guy PM me on WRX asking me if I'm interested in selling. Reminded me of that commercial where the guy bids on a major piece of artwork and immediately after bidding says "ah yes, I would like to sell it"!

Just had a guy PM me on WRX asking me if I'm interested in selling. Reminded me of that commercial where the guy bids on a major piece of artwork and immediately after bidding says "ah yes, I would like to sell it"!

& I was serious about having it if u wish to offload.

I actually ordered this originally, builder offered me the km007 no extra charge which $100 more rrp being new.

I took it & very happy but something about this km350

& I was serious about having it if u wish to offload.

I actually ordered this originally, builder offered me the km007 no extra charge which $100 more rrp being new.

I took it & very happy but something about this km350

You're first on line Eca...somehow I feel more of a kinship with this cast of characters vs the other.

I absolutely LOVE this putter. I played a SC TeI3 Newport before and have tried a few mallet and Anser styles in recent years, and this is the best feeling, most bulletproof putter I've ever used. It is beautifully weighted and gives wonderful feedback. Easy to lag putts, and to line up on the hole. What's more, EVERYONE I've played with has commented on its sound, which is a wonderful thock. It's a small head, but as a result, there's absolutely nothing extraneous about it. No bells and whistles, nothing unnecessary. Just line it up and let it do its thing.

You will NOT be sorry. It's just magic. My favorite club.

Consider getting it cut down to about 33". It's even more deadly at a shorter shaft length.

Excellent price, BTW.

I think it's already 33". Ara the Feel on the km-007 is exactly as u described too. I honestly thought it was gonna be a short fling then to the km350 or back to my SC. Now my SC buttonback NP2 which was a performer is on eBay lol. That's how confident I am with this putter. But km350 is on my saved search on fleabay :)

I absolutely LOVE this putter. I played a SC TeI3 Newport before and have tried a few mallet and Anser styles in recent years, and this is the best feeling, most bulletproof putter I've ever used. It is beautifully weighted and gives wonderful feedback. Easy to lag putts, and to line up on the hole. What's more, EVERYONE I've played with has commented on its sound, which is a wonderful thock. It's a small head, but as a result, there's absolutely nothing extraneous about it. No bells and whistles, nothing unnecessary. Just line it up and let it do its thing.

You will NOT be sorry. It's just magic. My favorite club.

Consider getting it cut down to about 33". It's even more deadly at a shorter shaft length.

Excellent price, BTW.

It is cut down to 33" currently...not sure why the original owner had it bent to 2* flat though.

It is cut down to 33" currently...not sure why the original owner had it bent to 2* flat though.

Vertically challenged like me maybe :)

Vertically challenged like me maybe :)

That's what I was thinking...I'm 5'11" and hoping it's not too short at 33" and 2 degrees flat. Also wondering if it can be bent back if needed. I believe these are tough to bend. Will wait till I get it to decide.

That's what I was thinking...I'm 5'11" and hoping it's not too short at 33" and 2 degrees flat. Also wondering if it can be bent back if needed. I believe these are tough to bend. Will wait till I get it to decide.

Ur tall.. 33" can definitely still work but idk about the 2*flat bit.

If u happen to like everything but needed a diff specs, u can get a new one done customized.Builder is in your backyard NJ

Edited by Eca

I'm 6'2", and 33" is fine (for me). I'd played 34.5" until recently. Takes about 5 mins. to get used to the slightly more "stooped" stance. After that, you'll be amazed at how much more feel you've got.

Not hard to install a longer shaft if you hate it, though.

i use 33 inch as well , suits better than the longer ones.,

much better. more control of distance i find.

i have a very stooped (jack nicholas stlye) putting stance.

wery insular, ahd it forever. never shanged.

33 or less no probs at all.

Ur over 6" aren't u Stew?

Is it Garrigus who uses like a 29" & about 6'?

New putter FINALLY arrived today...2 day express service turns into one week! That being said, the putter looks brand new and feels great at impact. The only frustration is only being able to hit putts on my living room carpet vs a real green complements of crwp NY weather.

Also considering picking up a Miura KM 007 just to see how the two compare. Anyone out there with a compare and contrast on the two other than one being more mallet like and the other more blade like? Also, what's fair market price for an 007?

RRP was $100 more than km350 of course coz it just come but not sure if it will stay there. Stock shaft of

Miura builder near u is nspro

i've had the KM350 for two years. Great putter and worked really well with the NS pro putter shaft which a bit heavier but much better than the true temper shaft. My only issue with the KM350 was the amout of offset as I can't game anything over 1/2 shaft of offset.

Same here re offset hence my shift to km 007. Km350 is a classic though

Edited by Eca

I'm loving the density of the head on the 350. A must for me is that there is ZERO wobble when I pull back the trigger, which is why I went to mallets way back when with a bit more weight and feel when going back.

This thing is so tiny but because that little head is so heavy, pulls back like a champ.

nice pickups nevertheless.

most of my ebay purchases

have been influenced by some sort

of adult beverage:)

That will happen.